News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I’ll call out the clown 04 Dreaming who knows fuck all. I actually know a sponsor at the dragons who shared some info with me on what went down. I can tell you categorically you are FULL OF SHIT. Name your source or stop lying and get off this forum

Image1703224070.495517.jpg

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now I’ll call out the clown 04 Dreaming who knows fuck all. I actually know a sponsor at the dragons who shared some info with me on what went down. I can tell you categorically you are FULL OF SHIT. Name your source or stop lying and get of this forum

View attachment 98983
@04 Dreaming at it again it’s lies after lies.
Edit: hunt was not allowed to leave.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you know 2024 hasn’t kicked off.
Do you want to bet your kennel account on it.
We are being arrogant thinking we are so much better than other clubs when we haven’t finished higher than 14th in years.
Sorry but it’s true. We need to be more humble and not look down at other teams going through the same as us

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are being arrogant thinking we are so much better than other clubs when we haven’t finished higher than 14th in years.
Sorry but it’s true. We need to be more humble and not look down at other teams going through the same as us
Nah we don’t need to be humble when we are always getting shitted on.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah we don’t need to be humble when we are always getting shitted on.
I find tigers supporters are pretty nice to us.
On the tigers forum they say ‘they have being going through the same shit as us’ and things l like that. One person told me they feel doggs is like brothers to them because we both suffered hell last few years.
I appreciated that kind attitude

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I find tigers supporters are pretty nice to us.
On the tigers forum they say ‘they have being going through the same shit as us’ and things l like that. One person told me they feel doggs is like brothers to them because we both suffered hell last few years.
I appreciated that kind attitude
Is that coming from 1 person or the whole fan base?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I find it interesting that every time the clowns are getting smashed on here Nasheed turns up to change topic
The broader Granville Gang are definitely involved including @Foxalldayeveryday. The first time I questioned @04 Dreaming guess who leapt to his defence and guess who has the same avatar…

Status
Not open for further replies.