Official Gus on Twitter

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damon's a gooden, still very young always playing above his age and weight... Turns 19 this year. Hopefully he does grow because he has plenty going for him in other departments.
He’s only 19? Jesus I thought he was 21. He’s a unit then. That’s puts it into perspective, probably why they have shifted him from lock to front row.
The only game I’ve seen of flegg was v souths (I think) and Damon scored a long range try in the last few mins after playing 80min. Hope his ascension continue. I personally get JJ vibes from him

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is pretty good.. Best way to describe is Kikau in NRL but younger?

You should watch the HM GF from last year if you havent already and make your own assessment.. You'll catch the likes of Mitch Woods and O.Smith in there too.

GRAND FINAL HAROLD MATTHEWS U17s 2023 Bulldogs v Knights (youtube.com)
Is he a forward? I thought he was a centre. Actually the guy I was speaking with about him thinks he’s better suited to centre in first grade.
I’m going to try to be at Leichhardt this Sunday for the final.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is he a forward? I thought he was a centre. Actually the guy I was speaking with about him thinks he’s better suited to centre in first grade.
Check the dates of jun rep finals - i think (could be wrong) there is week off for some reason

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is a fleet footed backrower.. can easily pass as a prop too.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
A kid Gus wants to keep hush hush about rather than blabber it all over twitter/X
I think he’ll play flegg won’t he ? Originally from Christchurch but will stick around after Ball season.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
God Gus can talk some flowery rubbish. "Bought him along carefully" by only playing him 15 minutes against two shit sides and now starting him against a monster forward pack?
And he'll probably still only get 20-25 minutes