Official Gus on Twitter

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said it from the start… it’s criminal that gus passed up an opportunity to sign a proven coach While we were in turmoil, instead we go and sign a rookie with no experience to get us out of this mess.. amateur hour
It would have been just as criminal to keep Flange-gun Jnr a proven reserve grade halfback at Rooster & Bulldog on huge money.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s a massive ask at Shark park, they will be packed to the rafters buoyed by a strong win away to Warriors frothing at the mouth at the thought of zero intimidation by our undersized middles - But, if we hunt as a pack, kick to corners and keep completions high, we can overcome adversity in this regard, attitude and execution is everything in this game.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it is time to put in grubbers instead of bombs. More chance of them making errors.
Besides, all the bombs seem go to an opposing player. We have more chance of chasing down grubbers
instead of just defending the return of the bombs.
Jack Gibson always said to kick to where the seagulls are. Makes sense to me.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it is time to put in grubbers instead of bombs. More chance of them making errors.
Besides, all the bombs seem go to an opposing player. We have more chance of chasing down grubbers
I think the bomb isn’t used as an attacking kick, it’s just to get our defensive line set. We should be attacking them though, the way we executed the short drop out last week shows we can do it

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem we have is getting down the other end to get close enough for a grubber. The thing shitting me with the bombs, if we do one, why isn’t it a floater or spiral bomb? The end over end is predictable. If maybe the focus is more on placement, we need a better kick chase.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Other way around turd. At least your fellow Bulldogs fan are know aware of your creepy antics. It was a few years ago and hopefully you have seeked professional help but I doubt it
I don’t mind coping flak from other Dogs fans but you ??? You’re a disgrace. A pervert who deserved to be humiliated. Whatever made you message me privately with such filth indicates you have a sickness. GET HELP.
You’re getting really boring with your continued denial of the filth you inboxed me. Keep up this basement crap you pervert. Like I said seek counseling because there is obviously an underlying issue. You appeared to have made a recovery for a few years but unfortunately you couldn’t help yourself
In simple terms …..grow up
And you keep deflecting beautifully from your abhorrent comments those years ago. You give Bulldog fans a bad name. The way you spoke about incest etc was disgraceful. Your sexual references were putrid. You’re a bore and now others will see you for what you were and probably still are, which is really sad.
No it’s not creep. I’ll keep posting and hopefully you’ll address your issues. Now others will be aware. My job is complete. Your vulgarity had to come out.
Just curious, is this the type of rhetoric that could attract a thread ban or perhaps something more decisive?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Problem we have is getting down the other end to get close enough for a grubber. The thing shitting me with the bombs, if we do one, why isn’t it a floater or spiral bomb? The end over end is predictable. If maybe the focus is more on placement, we need a better kick chase.
He had such great success with the towering spirals. Why'd he stop?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters bought Brad Fittler & a host of stars
In 5 years with a stacked team he never got past a preliminary final. As soon as he’s gone Mark Murray who Gus didn’t like got them to the 2000 GF.
That pissed Gus off so 18 months after getting Easts to a grand final & the 2001 semis , Gould got Politis to sack Murray for Stuart.
Phil Gould was a cancer at the Roosters.
Coached a team to a premiership in his 1st year, the next 2 years at Penrith,he takes them to their first 2 gfs and wins 1. He then goes to the Roosters and gets them to the finals,for the first time for a long time and they play finals 4 out 5 years he is there as coach and set the club up for the successful period that followed. Then laid the foundations for the future success at Penrith . . .

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Coached a team to a premiership in his 1st year, the next 2 years at Penrith,he takes them to their first 2 gfs and wins 1. He then goes to the Roosters and gets them to the finals,for the first time for a long time and they play finals 4 out 5 years he is there as coach and set the club up for the successful period that followed. Then laid the foundations for the future success at Penrith . . .
You forgot about Gus's success at State of Origin as a coach.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s a massive ask at Shark park, they will be packed to the rafters buoyed by a strong win away to Warriors frothing at the mouth at the thought of zero intimidation by our undersized middles - But, if we hunt as a pack, kick to corners and keep completions high, we can overcome adversity in this regard, attitude and execution is everything in this game.
Let's start buy completing sets first.... please no repeat of Saturday lol

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He had such great success with the towering spirals. Why'd he stop?
It was literally at a point where he was living rent free in the minds of Fullbacks and then decided the torture was enough, I’ll give them the easy option now that the hype is out there…. I guarantee some muppet told him to stop doing them because it could become predictable - if you ask any fullback, they wouldn’t want to see a Burton floater or spiral every time he punts the Steeden… because of natural deviation, they’re all unique.