Official Gus on Twitter

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm on this one as well, and it's the only diet that gives me the best results. I even go as far as having only 2 meals in a 48hr period on weekends. That went out the door during chrissy and put on about 2 kilos but I kinda allowed myself as a treat lol. My will power is killing me though :disrelieved:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm on this one as well, and it's the only diet that gives me the best results. I even go as far as having only 2 meals in a 48hr period on weekends. That went out the door during chrissy and put on about 2 kilos but I kinda allowed myself as a treat lol. My will power is killing me though :disrelieved:
My snacking went though the roof when I was off it during Christmas, just non stop eating and drinking lol. Can't do that when fasting and that's probably the biggest benefit from it.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
My snacking went though the roof when I was off it during Christmas, just non stop eating and drinking lol. Can't do that when fasting and that's probably the biggest benefit from it.
Oh dude, I get it. Before I started this earlier in the year (2023) I was snacking at work, when I got home from work and then again after dinner (on top of the occasional dessert). Don't get me wrong, I'll still have something when I get home from work, but it'd only be a handful of cashews or almonds, and that's all the snack I'll have all day.
Also, binging is another thing I'm slowly overcoming. Fukks with my head I tells ya! Hehehe..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh dude, I get it. Before I started this earlier in the year (2023) I was snacking at work, when I got home from work and then again after dinner (on top of the occasional dessert). Don't get me wrong, I'll still have something when I get home from work, but it'd only be a handful of cashews or almonds, and that's all the snack I'll have all day.
Also, binging is another thing I'm slowly overcoming. Fukks with my head I tells ya! Hehehe..
Yes I need to try and eat smaller meals because of my IBS, also need to eat slower so I don't bloat lol. I just like food :sob:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore
Author bulldogs.com.au
TimestampMon 8 Jan 2024, 04:20 PM

Local junior Mitchell Woods has locked in his place at Belmore until the end of 2027.
Signing an extension earlier today, local product Mitchell Woods will stay on with the club, and claim a spot in the Bulldogs NRL Top 30 squad from 2025 onwards.

Coming off the back of captaining the 2023 Harold Matthews premiership-winning side, the club could not be more pleased to lock Woods into the Bulldogs' future plans.

General Manager of Football Phil Gould said, “Mitchell could have chosen any number of sporting codes to pursue a professional career, our game is lucky that Mitchell has chosen rugby league… the Bulldogs are both honoured and excited that Mitchell has chosen our club."
"He is obviously still young, and has a long way to go, we certainly won’t be rushing him but we won't be holding him back either. I am extremely excited about his prospects."

Always a Bulldog

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Every year mate. Tell myself “this Christmas take it easy” lol.
It was pretty bad this year for me, I went overboard big time. I was even rocking up to my sister's boyfriends parents place and loading up there too lol. No shame man :tearsofjoy:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They were rep players with years of experience.
Pls Kite was rubbish by time signed. Did nothing, Merton wasn’t much better. There is nothing worse than a forward hanging around for one last pay cheque. He dogs all the physical stuff, but can handle a press conference haha

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It’s fair to say kite and Merrin were washed. Tamou was solid.

That said still experienced players with rep Quality training/experience that no doubt helped their next gen.