Official Gus on Twitter

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard RFM's manager informed DT of the meeting and a photographer so happened to be there.
RFM's manager also gave the specifics of the meeting to Hoops and Buzz - they are claiming that RFM wants to get back on board and return to training.
There you go @Polly Power his a rat and Gus set him up and failed.

Malla

Reaction score
There you go @Polly Power his a rat and Gus set him up and failed.
The difference between this and the others is that this meeting with RFM and his manager there was a photographer from a newspaper with a camera ready to go lol the others have been by chance and taken off their iphones ie. chinese with Mahoney and Kikau

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The difference between this and the others is that this meeting with RFM and his manager there was a photographer from a newspaper with a camera ready to go lol the others have been by chance and taken off their iphones ie. chinese with Mahoney and Kikau
Yes a long range camera, I know exactly where they were sitting.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every time Gus has a meeting there seems to be a camera nearby. When there isn't one Gus just takes a photo.
I think that’s the point isn’t it? Fox media has a camera fixed on Gus 24/7 he can’t take a dump without a camera on him… he takes his own pics to take the piss.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I heard RFM's manager informed DT of the meeting and a photographer so happened to be there.
RFM's manager also gave the specifics of the meeting to Hoops and Buzz - they are claiming that RFM wants to get back on board and return to training.
That's what Gus wants you to believe :tearsofjoy:

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what Gus wants you to believe :tearsofjoy:
It happens too often with Gus and cameras being at coffee shops.

If Gus really believed RFM and his manager were media leaks he doesn't agree to meet at Canterbury Leagues Club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does the bitch want to stay because nobody showed any interest in him?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hmmm, so Gus wants us to believe the truth. He is a cunning badtard
Gus gets photographed there ALL THE TIME and he said he doesn't care (he told us multiple times lmao) but we're meant to believe RFM and his team tipped off a photographer who just happened to take pictures of Gus in a dominant position and RFM in a submissive position? What a coincidence. So many of you seem to forget that Gus is the media and has been a part of the media for a very long time.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus being a Seinfeld fan makes him the goat. That scene is from the Chinese
Damn I'm starting to think Gussies body is at least 50% mongolian beef at this stage...
Funny thing about mongolian beef, apparently it was invented by a Taiwanese person. Source: I watched a video of some guys making it and one said it was just a name. He reckons it doesn’t come from Mongolia. Wherever it originated, I’ll have some please.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus gets photographed there ALL THE TIME and he said he doesn't care (he told us multiple times lmao) but we're meant to believe RFM and his team tipped off a photographer who just happened to take pictures of Gus in a dominant position and RFM in a submissive position? What a coincidence. So many of you seem to forget that Gus is the media and has been a part of the media for a very long time.
The pro-Gus trolls and multi accounts can't see this simple fact.

Gould had the most to gain from the photographer being there. Pretending to care to tick an RLPA box. Gould's reaction was petulant. Only the deluded Bulldogs pages believed it was anyone but Gould who organised the photographer. Even the comments on the channel 9 pages have said it was planted by Gus.

What did RFM have to gain being photographed? Nothing. Zero.

RFM holds every card and Gould knows this. The other 16 clubs know this.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Gould had the most to gain from the photographer being there. Pretending to care to tick an RLPA box. Gould's reaction was petulant. Only the deluded Bulldogs pages believed it was anyone but Gould who organised the photographer. Even the comments on the channel 9 pages have said it was planted by Gus.

Who do you anti-Gus trolls actually want in charge? Who do you realistically think could do a better job of pulling us out of these never ending doldrums?

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You’ve been here two weeks and already have the Kennel Sussed out. Hmm, multi account troll?

Last edited: