Official Gus on Twitter

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 93157Seems like RFM and his manager have informed this ‘photographer’ that this meeting was taking place.
As I said a post elsewhere, start of next season there will be some dirty shit written by Buzz and co. Everyone better buckle up lol
If it's a secret meeting then it would be behind closed doors. This is staged as bad as the nrLOL.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it's a secret meeting then it would be behind closed doors. This is staged as bad as the nrLOL.
It could also be a setup by Gus to see if RFM and his manager can be trusted by not running to the media about a meeting, the place they where sitting is a quiet place across from the cafe in the leagues club, which means you won’t know someone is there unless you’re looking for them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It could also be a setup by Gus to see if RFM and his manager can be trusted by not running to the media about a meeting, the place they where sitting is a quiet place across from the cafe in the leagues club, which means you won’t know someone is there unless you’re looking for them.
If it was a set-up, 100% Gustavo set it up.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And then what?
Gus goes ‘haha! Knew you’d tell the media Uleh’
RFM and his manager goes ‘yeah so what? Still want dat 400k greenbacks Uleh’
Then Gus goes ‘yeah but I said haha! You told media’
RFM ‘yeah and I said Ca$h yallah cough up’

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And then what?
Gus goes ‘haha! Knew you’d tell the media Uleh’
RFM and his manager goes ‘yeah so what? Still want dat 400k greenbacks Uleh’
Then Gus goes ‘yeah but I said haha! You told media’
RFM ‘yeah and I said Ca$h yallah cough up’
Point then, RFM is a rat, take the money cause you just killed your career ya jahesh.

Last edited:

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus: “Hi Ray, I’ve already ordered for you & your manager”!

RFM: “Thanks Gus…. I usually have 2 sugars in my coffee”

Gus: “No need for coffee today Ray, just have a couple of mouthfuls of this new product from one of our corporate partner’s please”

FE1064DC-2148-4031-865D-6BC2069DBD82.jpeg

Malla

Reaction score
I heard RFM's manager informed DT of the meeting and a photographer so happened to be there.
RFM's manager also gave the specifics of the meeting to Hoops and Buzz - they are claiming that RFM wants to get back on board and return to training.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have crew Thankyou I’m connected and gang affijiated.
Don’t hate and be jealous because you are not in a gang if u were nicer to me I would introduce u to Tony two black eyes
Lol please don’t ever change.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard RFM's manager informed DT of the meeting and a photographer so happened to be there.
RFM's manager also gave the specifics of the meeting to Hoops and Buzz - they are claiming that RFM wants to get back on board and return to training.
Ofcourse he does lol.. no one wants anything to do with him even his own mother