Official Gus on Twitter

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s a growing number of troll accounts with the election looming
Yeah I note 100's of InGusWeTrust troll accounts who are happy with failure, completely blind folded and get excited by Jobels. Way too many must be duplicate accounts.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I note 100's of InGusWeTrust troll accounts who are happy with failure, completely blind folded and get excited by Jobels. Way too many must be duplicate accounts.
Couldn’t agree more Molly Chowder. We need to sack Gus and the board.

I can’t believe how so many so called supporters don’t realise that this will result in multiple premierships.

Starting from next year.

Instability and chopping and changing has always resulted in success.

It’s the same as trolls on supporter websites. They are always highly successful people who deserve the upmost respect ..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Although not a busy poster, imo TK is miles ahead of other club’s fan forums, again imo TK has the most engaged and passionate supporters (plus other club lurkers!) Big kudos to the owner of the site for setting up a great format and running it in a professional manner. I would add that sometimes the massive difference of posters opinions etc. whilst can grate some, others like me find it amusing on occassions. All in all a f…..g fantastic forum
I agree with this but I sometimes wonder how much (if at all) it counts against us in terms of player recruitment and retention.
Having the most active fan forum means that every Bulldogs player gets their very own 'you're a shit çùñť/sack player x' thread. Not every supporter page can say that *bows in applause*

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with this but I sometimes wonder how much (if at all) it counts against us in terms of player recruitment and retention.
Having the most active fan forum means that every Bulldogs player gets their very own 'you're a shit çùñť/sack player x' thread. Not every supporter page can say that *bows in applause*
Hopefully not too many players read TK

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we'll see them training and in the trials but won't consider announcing till maybe even March lol...or maybe we could hide them out of site lol.

Sounds like Gus could still be working out the jig saw puzzle of fitting them in? ...and still needing adjustments for some to leave?

All in good time....when Gus is ready :grinning:
You may have just found the most logical reason behind it all Wendog - Maybe All Of Them Are On A "Train & Trial Contract" Only!!!

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we'll see them training and in the trials but won't consider announcing till maybe even March lol...or maybe we could hide them out of site lol.

Sounds like Gus could still be working out the jig saw puzzle of fitting them in? ...and still needing adjustments for some to leave?

Just go to Jobels won't miss them there.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think you are correct - the Taffe Crichton Salmon signings were confirmed - but i sense issues with moving on players to free up top 30 space is the main reason for lack of confirmed signing news since - i dont know how any other club would be interested in non superstar players who complained about training/white anted the club/ etc

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think you are correct - the Taffe Crichton Salmon signings were confirmed - but i sense issues with moving on players to free up top 30 space is the main reason for lack of confirmed signing news since - i dont know how any other club would be interested in non superstar players who complained about training/white anted the club/ etc
I doubt we are short of roster spots.

We have had waddle Thompson tpj pele Okonbor Flanagan casey burns alomiti averilo quai ward and topine and rfm dont sound likely to be here…

That’s 11-13 out.

Don’t count knight, sexton etc and mid season additions as you got guys like Davey brown and Reynolds gone too.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

We have had waddle Thompson tpj pele Okonbor Flanagan casey burns alomiti averilo quai ward and topine and rfm dont sound likely to be here…

That’s 11-13 out.

Don’t count knight, sexton etc and mid season additions as you got guys like Davey brown and Reynolds gone too.
I hope you are correct and im wrong - depends a lot on type of contract - the addition of Chricton Curran Xerri Taffe Salmon and the upgrades to top 30 of Morrin Wilson - not sure of the situation with Joash P, Samrani Hopoi

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That’s 11-13 out.

RFM, Topine, Kautoga, Sutton and Hoffman are still Top 30 for next year whether they're with us or not. I hope Topine stays.

Morrin gets confirmed after the Quai-Ward departure is signed off.

I suspect there could possibly be more than Kautoga (the club announced this in March) that have got Top 30 promotions in their contracts.

1 Blake Taafe
2 Blake Wilson
3 Bronson Xerri
4 Christopher Patolo
5 Hayze Perham
6 Jacob Kiraz
7 Jacob Preston
8 Jackson Topine
9 Jaemon Salmon
10 Jeral Skelton
11 Josh Addo Carr
12 Josh Curran
13 Karl Oloapu
14 Kitione Kautoga
15 Kurtis Morrin
16 Liam Knight
17 Matt Burton
18 Maxwell King
19 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
20 Reece Hoffman
21 Reed Mahoney
22 Ryan Sutton
23 Samuel Hughes
24 Siosiua Taukeiaho
25 Stephen Crighton
26 Toby Sexton
27 Viliame Kikau

Confirmed by Jobels:
28 Poasa Faamausili

Not Officially Confirmed:
Drew Hutchison
Harrison Edwards
Jake Turpin
Kurt Mann

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
RFM, Topine, Kautoga, Sutton and Hoffman are still Top 30 for next year whether they're with us or not. I hope Topine stays.

Morrin gets confirmed after the Quai-Ward departure is signed off.

I suspect there could possibly be more than Kautoga (the club announced this in March) that have got Top 30 promotions in their contracts.

1 Blake Taafe
2 Blake Wilson
3 Bronson Xerri
4 Christopher Patolo
5 Hayze Perham
6 Jacob Kiraz
7 Jacob Preston
8 Jackson Topine
9 Jaemon Salmon
10 Jeral Skelton
11 Josh Addo Carr
12 Josh Curran
13 Karl Oloapu
14 Kitione Kautoga
15 Kurtis Morrin
16 Liam Knight
17 Matt Burton
18 Maxwell King
19 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
20 Reece Hoffman
21 Reed Mahoney
22 Ryan Sutton
23 Samuel Hughes
24 Siosiua Taukeiaho
25 Stephen Crighton
26 Toby Sexton
27 Viliame Kikau

Confirmed by Jobels:
28 Poasa Faamausili

Not Officially Confirmed:
Drew Hutchison
Harrison Edwards
Jake Turpin
Kurt Mann
My guess is topine and rfm go and there’s your top 30. Who knows what contracts are what either.