Official Gus on Twitter

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good to have a little break away from kennel and freshen up for the signings that are in coming lol

imagine we see Sio T training with us but we haven’t announced his signing lol
Phull will fill us all in when he's good dam good and ready he he he

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 87665
Or even something like this as a massive mural in Belmore somewhere. Would be fire
Jobels would save thousands if they stuck to these timeless images… but yeah, would look awesome as a mural somewhere around Belmore or on the walls of their centre of excellence

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs boss Phil Gould has labelled reports linking Josh Addo-Carr with an exit as "rubbish", saying the star winger remains an "absolutely important" and "vital" part of the club's future despite his recent troubles.

Addo-Carr has endured a tumultuous off-season thus far. He was pulled from the Kangaroos squad for the Pacific Championships following his involvement in a brawl during the Koori Knockout, and was also forced into an apology over a controversial social media post on the Israel-Palestine conflict.

This week reports emerged suggesting the Bulldogs are looking to offload the 28-year-old in a potential deal involving the Eels. Gould laughed off such talk.

"I don't know who started these rumours. I don't know why they started these rumours. I don't know why people delve into these rumours, it's got me beat," he told 9News Sydney.

Bulldogs GM Phil Gould is baffled by reports linking Josh Addo-Carr with an exit (Nine)
"I don't know what's going on with Josh Addo-Carr and why he's in the papers at the moment."

Gould met with Addo-Carr following the Koori Knockout drama, and the Bulldogs supremo explained the reason for the meeting.

"Josh had an eventful couple of weeks and we just wanted to make sure that he was OK, make sure he was all settled down," he said.

"He probably knows that he stepped out of the crease there a little bit, but people make mistakes, that's the way it goes. As for the other rubbish in the papers, I don't know where that came from.

"Josh Addo-Carr is a very important part of our club. He is very popular with the members and fans. He has come here for a reason - to help this club rebuild, and we'll continue to do that."

The Bulldogs were rumoured to be shopping Addo-Carr in a bid to strengthen its forward pack, but Gould suggested the club will stand pat for now.

"Well there are none (forwards) on the market. You can say we need this and we need that, but there are none out there to buy at the moment so I'm already looking towards 2025 and 2026," he said.

"Right at the moment, we'll probably just sit on what we've got. We're very happy, we won a couple of junior competitions last year and there's some nice talent coming through those grades.

"They're a few years away, but the process takes that long, so I'm looking forward to it."

Last edited:

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with his comment he came here to re build the club. I’m sure his gonna stay unless both parties have agreed already behind closed doors to part ways

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vital part of the rebuild.... Yeah great bargaining chip. lol

In saying that i reckon the Knights put the rumour out so they can get Saifiti off their books and fix their Dom Young problem.