Official Gus on Twitter

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not really man.. She has better days and bad days.. Sometimes she can remember anything from 75 years ago and most of the time she can't tell the difference to what happened two hours ago or two weeks ago..

Anyway, I didn't want to talk about her health on here but that fuckwit brought it up after I told him in a PM what was going on. Then questions the degrees of her dementia.. That's real scumbag behaviour. He deserves to get called out for it. No wonder why the majority of The Kennel hate him..
Bash him

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While everyone is at it, I'll call out Fraudzilla for attacking me for leaving his free NFL Fantasy leagues as I told him I didn't have time to focus on them as my Grandmother has gotten significantly worse with her dementia and gone walking off etc lately.

I also barely posted on here the last two weeks because she's been in hospital after that.

He then posts in the Supercoach thread, calls me a liar, a bitch etc and questions whether my Grandma has dementia or that I'm making it up. The guy is fucked in the head. What piece of shit reacts that way?

He owns 3-4 teams in each of those fantasy leagues and trades with himself to stack his teams. Dozens of people called him out on it as it's so obvious. He's the ultimate loser. Probably never leaves the house and is still breastfed. Fuck Fraudzilla..
Sending love and positive vibes your way!!! Dementia is painful for everyone involved. F**k the ones that can talk shit behind a keyboard.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do u not thing its a bit premature/foolish to be crediting Gus for the current success amongst the jnr teams. Are u aware that the bulk of these jnrs were already at the club before Gus arrived? Particularly the better ones Eg. Joash papalii, Mazzone etc etc

There a so many holes in the defence that u Gus cucks run with.

Again, what im saying is all factual. Please rebutt with factual information also if u want to mount a credible argument. Spare me the abuse (I know ur not someone who normally gets abusive but im sure those types will respond to this msg)
If it’s too soon to give any credit to Gus for the lower grades success, then why has it been long enough to credit him with FG failures?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can have short term and long term success. Our NRL team has gone backwards 2 years in a row now.
I don’t think we’ve gone backwards 2 years in a row.
2 years ago we got the spoon.
this year with a catastrophic injury crisis we won as many games as last year, in arguably a closer competition.
It’s easy to be blinded by some of the terrible performances this year, but I trust the process.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t think we’ve gone backwards 2 years in a row.
2 years ago we got the spoon.
this year with a catastrophic injury crisis we won as many games as last year, in arguably a closer competition.
It’s easy to be blinded by some of the terrible performances this year, but I trust the process.
We have lost a few close games (Warriors round 4, Raiders round 10, Roosters round 14, Titans round 27). Granted some were blowouts and there was a late fight. It shows if we turn these small losses to win we will improve. I’m not discrediting what a terrible season we had.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
While everyone is at it, I'll call out Fraudzilla for attacking me for leaving his free NFL Fantasy leagues as I told him I didn't have time to focus on them as my Grandmother has gotten significantly worse with her dementia and gone walking off etc lately.

I also barely posted on here the last two weeks because she's been in hospital after that.

He then posts in the Supercoach thread, calls me a liar, a bitch etc and questions whether my Grandma has dementia or that I'm making it up. The guy is fucked in the head. What piece of shit reacts that way?

He owns 3-4 teams in each of those fantasy leagues and trades with himself to stack his teams. Dozens of people called him out on it as it's so obvious. He's the ultimate loser. Probably never leaves the house and is still breastfed. Fuck Fraudzilla..
Wtf dude, didn’t think he was like that. Take care of the family and yourself mate, all the best. Hopefully catch up for some long overdue beers at a game next year with a new Doggies fan in tow.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could have also come close to winning SG and Reggies if they didnt need to fill the gaps in Jersey and the NRL.
Correct me if I’m right but didn’t we win the club championship this year? And that’s with our nrl team sucking balls. So we must have done well in all the pathways and women’s cups?

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m right but didn’t we win the club championship this year? And that’s with our nrl team sucking balls. So we must have done well in all the pathways and women’s cups?
One of the women's teams were beaten in the GF 1-0 .... was a hell of a game to be honest.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wtf dude, didn’t think he was like that. Take care of the family and yourself mate, all the best. Hopefully catch up for some long overdue beers at a game next year with a new Doggies fan in tow.
I'd love that mate. It's been too long since the last time..

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really man.. She has better days and bad days.. Sometimes she can remember anything from 75 years ago and most of the time she can't tell the difference to what happened two hours ago or two weeks ago..

Anyway, I didn't want to talk about her health on here but that fuckwit brought it up after I told him in a PM what was going on. Then questions the degrees of her dementia.. That's real scumbag behaviour. He deserves to get called out for it. No wonder why the majority of The Kennel hate him..
Sorry to hear about that mate.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Winning 2 prems and making the GF in one probably got us enough points to win it... The club is doing something right no doubt, proof is in the pudding, just need to ensure we retain it or put in a good fight to keep it to ensure we keep moving in the right direction.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate. First my Grandfather died from it and now she's getting worse.. It's hard to go through but I'll enjoy my time with her despite her health issues and take care of my family and real responsibilities in the real world while that piece of shit sits in his cum soaked computer chair in his mother's basement and lives in his fantasy land..
Wishing all the best through these tough times B-Train, hang in there bud.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Don’t pay attention to people like that. Just continue to be you and the rest takes care of itself. You’re one of the good posters on here with good footy talk and no rubbish. Should be more people like that on here but unfortunately you’re going to get idiots from time to time. This is just the world we live in mate.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t pay attention to people like that. Just continue to be you and the rest takes care of itself. You’re one of the good posters on here with good footy talk and no rubbish. Should be more people like that on here but unfortunately you’re going to get idiots from time to time. This is just the world we live in mate.
The feeling is mutual DW. I appreciate all of the comments from everyone.. The majority of people on here are awesome and respectful. I could care less about the others. They don't phase me one bit. But the more we point out their disgusting behaviour, the better. Karma is a bitch. That's all I can say..

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The feeling is mutual DW. I appreciate all of the comments from everyone.. The majority of people on here are awesome and respectful. I could care less about the others. They don't phase me one bit. But the more we point out their disgusting behaviour, the better. Karma is a bitch. That's all I can say..
hang in there brother don’t know much about you away from this forum but would love to catch up like I’ve said in my previous posts. Good to get the kids out about with other fans and build a awesome friendship together ! Stay strong my brother much love