Official Gus on Twitter

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back in the 80s a touch footy ref was attacked and had the living daylights punched out of him by a high profile boxer who was an amateur at the time. The boxer was suspended but next comp he was back playing - refs went on strike until the association kicked him out again.

The attack on the ref was vicious - the boxer even laid into his team mates who were trying to stop the assault. Not a one punch thing - no charges laid. Different world

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in the 80s a touch footy ref was attacked and had the living daylights punched out of him by a high profile boxer who was an amateur at the time. The boxer was suspended but next comp he was back playing - refs went on strike until the association kicked him out again.

The attack on the ref was vicious - the boxer even laid into his team mates who were trying to stop the assault. Not a one punch thing - no charges laid. Different world
How do they get refs in South America I wonder? Some have been murdered before. Crazy.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’ve been smashed with inboxes
I had to take the post down
I just wanted to lift us members hopes
It’s still in pipeline
Wait til Thursday hopefully
Hopefully everyone leaves you alone now lol.

Im going to go out on a limb and say it has something to do with Manly recruiter leaving for the Tigers...
Ofahenguae to Dogs
Schuster to Tigers
Flanno to Manly

I hope it's something better than this, but just pure guess work from what's been mentioned on here and CH9 commentary.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been smashed with inboxes
I had to take the post down
I just wanted to lift us members hopes
It’s still in pipeline
Wait til Thursday hopefully
Any danger of a hint? signing, re signing, etc

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Im going to go out on a limb and say it has something to do with Manly recruiter leaving for the Tigers...
Ofahenguae to Dogs
Schuster to Tigers
Flanno to Manly

I hope it's something better than this, but just pure guess work from what's been mentioned on here and CH9 commentary.
I can give u one thing
Shuester doesn’t want to be at manly

not saying he’s coming to the dogs but if he leaves the entire dominoes will fall into place

if you know what I mean

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Ofahenguae to Dogs
Schuster to Tigers
Flanno to Manly

Dont know about the Flanno situation but i was guessing that one of the Roosters forwards playing reggies - Siu Wong maybe - would come to the dogs.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps, but Kyle is an excellent defender, I would like to see him succeed at 9. Could be a solid option there if he works on his passing.
I think Kyle could excel in life. The irony is the only thing he can’t excel in is an NRL half.

He tries his absolute guts out. I genuinely feel sorry for him.

But time for him to bite the bullet and go to England. He will brain it over there.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can give u one thing

not saying he’s coming to the dogs but if he leaves the entire dominoes will fall into place

if you know what I mean
Excellent.
I don't really want Schuster, could be a good ball playing lock, but I wouldn't want to put that pressure on Mahoney defending with him in the middle lol.

Tigers would be the best place for him, someone like Benji could really help him understand the balance he needs in his game.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can give u one thing

if you know what I mean
cheers for the heads up mate. if it doesn’t come to fruition then nobody will call you out, things change day to day in rugby league