Official Gus on Twitter

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I read that like Skelton will get a game vs the Wahs!

Prob a good game to blood him in cos Wahs are shit

Other games are Eels, Manly and Sharks (not in that order) but much tougher games to debut
If skeleton is traveling with the nrl team, play him from the bench instead of zdc this week. As much game time as possible. If not playing at all let him get game in nsw cup.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't even care about anything unless we signed Franklin Pele and that's done. Would like Royce Hunt and Herman Ese'ese too, along with Isaiah Tass :blush::confused:

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Tommy Talau from the West Tigers any good. Anyone know about him, i just know he's a centre and was a Dogs junior?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of tigers worst players drops it nearly every time he touches it
I thought he was good lol. He's off-contract wouldn't be a surprise if Tigers don't resign him. Skelton and Schoupp are way better than him and they should be.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If skeleton is traveling with the nrl team, play him from the bench instead of zdc this week. As much game time as possible. If not playing at all let him get game in nsw cup.
I agree, off the bench for a stint

ZDC giving us nothing at the moment and Topine can cover 9 if JMK gets injured

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dead set the only one that had a bad game last week...
It wasn't really a bad game, he just happened to make more errors than he previously did in all his other games at fullback combined lol...

He was definitely flat returning from covid, wasn't pushing up around the ball as much and missed a few opportunities where he probably should've broke through tackles and/or skipped around the defender and run into space. Still ran 160m, had a try involvement, had another line break assist, couple of offloads and was just a pass away from scoring a try. Still plenty of positive contributions for a "bad game".

Will be interesting to see how he bounces back physically this week, Schoupp was quite poor on his return from Covid but looked a lot better physically last week. Bombs were always going to be an issue at some point considering his experience but he has a whole preseason to work on that. Could be an issue this week against Nanai and Holmes chasing kicks.