Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They do indeed, usually the slightest doubts over Phull's management is typically met with severe backlash but on this subject matter it's pretty straight forward isn't it?
They’ve backed all their eggs into a basket with a few cracks in it. Normally i would get a new basket but on here they are taping it with dollar store tape

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nothing left to get excited about
There is one guy on this list that looked like huge prospect a couple of years ago at Mounties playing cup.

DANE AUKAFOLAU

He mustn’t have kicked on but from what I can remember he came off the back fence with plenty of PCM.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They’ve backed all their eggs into a basket with a few cracks in it. Normally i would get a new basket but on here they are taping it with dollar store tape
He he he Big spenders at the dollar store aye.

Let's keep this rot going I say. Phull McGould is starting to remind me Amber Turd on the whiteness stand with his "Pledge" of super star recruits for 2024 to be announced at seasons conclusion.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kennel brigade are attacking members for questioning it like they made it up. Came straight from the turkeys mouth and he’s either hiding it or hasn’t even cracked halfway!
Weve missed out on every decent player weve gone hard on, weve signed a countless amount of duds, and the kennel brigade are still hanging off Gusses empty promises as if hes just playing some kind of 5d chess still. Its getting ready sad the level of Gus cuckoldry that goes on here

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Weve missed out on every decent player weve gone hard on, weve signed a countless amount of duds, and the kennel brigade are still hanging off Gusses empty promises as if hes just playing some kind of 5d chess still. Its getting ready sad the level of Gus cuckoldry that goes on here
Acting like it’s the EPL where they have 20 leagues of players to choose from lmao

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who's the mystery duds for next season but? I'm assuming Reynolds will be one of them during pre season training to boost morale and membership but who the heck else?

Name names pls

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck off dickhead how is that Gus fault?
Bro just fuck off and support the fish club or the cats.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nearly as sad as the anti Gus cuckoldry.