Gus on 100% Footy

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is employed by channel nine to give his opinion on the NRL comp.
I have a different opinion than you and I back Gus to get this club back where it should be.
No one asks Gus about whether Penrith will win 6 in a row. He makes statements. Have you seen the players he’s bought for next year ? Xerri hasn’t played in 3 years, and a bunch of bench players at other clubs. All u need are decent halves. Burton is a centre not a five eight.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one asks Gus about whether Penrith will win 6 in a row. He makes statements. Have you seen the players he’s bought for next year ? Xerri hasn’t played in 3 years, and a bunch of bench players at other clubs. All u need are decent halves. Burton is a centre not a five eight.
We can only get what is available, name the player that are available that we can actually go after.
Burton has the talent to be 5/8 but is failing to prove so.
Xerri has been training the house down and is a gun I’m 100% backing xerri and his only 23

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Easy said when there is no one of value on the market. Other clubs are locking in the good players before they can even go to market. So, how do you propose to buy big names then?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m sorry but I would hate to have Phil Gould running my club. Ive heard him say over and over again that Penrith will win 6 premierships in a row. What about his club in 3 years time ? No other boss of a side would ever say that. His recruiting has been insipid. Next year you’ll have a bunch of utility players none of which are match winners. The only decent buy is Crichton. Why dosent Gould chase a decent half back. That position is crucial. Look at Brisbane for example. This year Canterbury broke records . None of which were good. Nearly 800 points conceded ! Conceding 20 points in 12 consecutive matches. Gould is a fraud
Surely the powers that be know a 7 is of the utmost importance. They rushed in a stop gap a couple of months ago.
Gus works for the media. Its pretty simple, Id have to be a fuckin idiot to beleive anything he sais. Thats coming from a doggies supporter.
There are things that I havent liked along the way but he has the runs on the board, knows Dogs so if anyone can get us out of this clusterfuck I beleive it is him.
The truth is, its way too early to make judgement.
Arent you a chooks supporter?

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely the powers that be know a 7 is of the utmost importance. They rushed in a stop gap a couple of months ago.
Gus works for the media. Its pretty simple, Id have to be a fuckin idiot to beleive anything he sais. Thats coming from a doggies supporter.
There are things that I havent liked along the way but he has the runs on the board, knows Dogs so if anyone can get us out of this clusterfuck I beleive it is him.
The truth is, its way too early to make judgement.
Arent you a chooks supporter?
Yes and I’m not exactly doing cartwheels either. Falling into the 8 shouldn’t camouflage what has been a shit year

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who can we get? Or didn’t try for and missed out ? It’s not just halves we need it’s props, we are going to get absolutely destroyed next year if that’s not addressed in the off season with no one available its looking good

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m sorry but I would hate to have Phil Gould running my club. Ive heard him say over and over again that Penrith will win 6 premierships in a row. What about his club in 3 years time ? No other boss of a side would ever say that. His recruiting has been insipid. Next year you’ll have a bunch of utility players none of which are match winners. The only decent buy is Crichton. Why dosent Gould chase a decent half back. That position is crucial. Look at Brisbane for example. This year Canterbury broke records . None of which were good. Nearly 800 points conceded ! Conceding 20 points in 12 consecutive matches. Gould is a fraud
Yeah, he should just go buy a quality half. I heard they were growing on trees and absolutely dying to get it into the club. FMD, inject a dose of reality once in a while.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus denied EVERYTHING LOL

Just repeated that it's all agenda driven bullshit.

Both he and CC deny RFM having a sook.

Liars...liars everywhere. On both sides.
My gut tell me that because RFM was club captain i.e in charge of club cultural matters, certain players took their complaints to him, he took them higher and got called out over it because the complaints were soft and not legit within a professional sports team …

Let’s remember RFM was sidelined for years on light duty, not much training would have been done, I believe he’s found training hard as well and pushed the complaints to far and probably lost the argument .. he was probably also called out for shit play, e.g a player of his experience having the ball stollen of him twice in the one game is unacceptable …

Will be interesting to see what happens with him after just having his contract re-signed, maybe NZ would be a good move for both him and the club.

Telegraph would get a story out of that if this eventuated though ..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Which decent halfback? We went for hunt. Not an option? I’d worry about your own frauds bud!