Gus on 100% Footy

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it helped motivate them.
Mate I actually listen to quiet a few podcasts and alot of the stuff is handpicked by the journo's to help their narrative.

In that particular podcast he did say that he didnt agree with the decision for the players to go to Bali. But he put a pretty caveat on those comments by saying it wouldnt have happened in his day and thats what his is basing it on.

And then his last comment was something like, "But i'm a dinosaur so maybe its ok these days".

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TT
I believe Bullfrog was already gone by then...He wouldn't have made the mistake :tearsofjoy:
Members on the Canterbury board related to members on the Souffs board decided to come to their aid. @DinkumDog it's good to have relatives...Sometimes :tearsofjoy:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
PS how fkn good is it that parra and souffs fans can't give it us about not being in the finals when they have better teams and still couldn't make the finals
souths can still make the 8 though......

win roosters the following wk and they'll make the 8

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PS how fkn good is it that parra and souffs fans can't give it us about not being in the finals when they have better teams and still couldn't make the finals
Parra, Souffs and possibly the Roosters not making the 8 with their lists is a fkn disgrace. Our list is fkn trash so we are not expected to make it

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is a dud coach. Has a stacked side and still can't do shit.
He thought he was in the same league as Bennett.

So glad the Broncos rejected him as coach. But then we signed Anthony Seibold. :tearsofjoy:

Though Seibold would have done less damage that Demetriou.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Adam Elliott can still give it to us, baby!

He looks like he's gonna be 2-0 for finals appearances since being made to leave this dump.
This dump? Bro just seriously stop supporting the dogs, your love to hate this club is beyond belief, how many grandfinals has Elliot won?
How many clubs has Elliot been at?
Picks a player over a club lol.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
TT
I believe Bullfrog was already gone by then...He wouldn't have made the mistake :tearsofjoy:
Members on the Canterbury board related to members on the Souffs board decided to come to their aid. @DinkumDog it's good to have relatives...Sometimes :tearsofjoy:
The great man left us in mid 2000 but he was heavily involved in criticising Souffs removal in 1999 and in funding the push for reinstatement which happened for the 2002 season.

Worth a read https://amp.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/br...m-the-brink-of-extinction-20120921-26c5z.html

Always a Bulldog

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This dump? Bro just seriously stop supporting the dogs, your love to hate this club is beyond belief, how many grandfinals has Elliot won?
How many clubs has Elliot been at?
Picks a player over a club lol.
Stop being so sensitive....the club really is a dump these days and you don't stop a dump from stinking by calling it a penthouse. I don't hate the club, I hate what incompetent clowns have done to the club, so take a chill pill, Vill. It's called tough love, baby!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stop being so sensitive....the club really is a dump these days and you don't stop a dump from stinking by calling it a penthouse. I don't hate the club, I hate what incompetent clowns have done to the club, so take a chill pill, Vill. It's called tough love, baby!
Tough love fuck I hate to see your true love .