No Source Gus Meetings in Sydney

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Killed it in the backrow in the world cup im surprised he hasn't made his debut yet but then again no surprises considering the forwards the Cowboys have got
The Cows' website mention "Sadrugu has undergone a positional change in the 2023 pre-season, transitioning to middle forward", so I wonder if we're interested in him more as middle or edge?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The media circus has always had some obsession with Gus, but it’s currently on steroids (since the Gould-Rothfield back and forth).

There’s a plethora of football managers meeting prospects that wouldn’t raise an eyelid but Gus links up with a Cowboys reserve grader no one’s heard of and it makes the news!

I think Buzz has a private investigator out on Gus tracking his movements to get a scoop, he’s that Fkn desperate for something..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Why he have kikau?
To translate English to English?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The media circus has always had some obsession with Gus, but it’s currently on steroids (since the Gould-Rothfield back and forth).

There’s a plethora of football managers meeting prospects that wouldn’t raise an eyelid but Gus links up with a Cowboys reserve grader no one’s heard of and it makes the news!

I think Buzz has a private investigator out on Gus tracking his movements to get a scoop, he’s that Fkn desperate for something..
Booze was last seen driving through Belmore in a cherry picker.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not rocket science kid, Taniela Sadrugu was born in Fiji, does it make sense for Gus to have a high profile Fijian there with him to talk about the new Fijian academy that he’s set up and working on for the club ?
You dont find that weird?

Like if my friend wanted me to work for him so he pulls up to a job interview with a sick leb next to him to 'win' me over.

How does that play out?

Boss: 'Come work for me?'
SL: 'yallah come'

Or you are trying to decide what real estate agent to use and the Greek real estate agent rocks up with an anglo?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You dont find that weird?

Like if my friend wanted me to work for him so he pulls up to a job interview with a sick leb next to him to 'win' me over.

How does that play out?

Boss: 'Come work for me?'
SL: 'yallah come'

Or you are trying to decide what real estate agent to use and the Greek real estate agent rocks up with an anglo?
I think you’d knock the job back preferring to suckle on the country’s teat ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you’d knock the job back preferring to suckle on the country’s teat ..
Is that a reference to me being on Centrelink since 2018?
Jokes on you because I can sleep in and relax all day without pressure.
tall poppy syndrome on this forum. Be happy for me that I made it

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Gus has anymore secret meetings with backs, he’s officially lost the plot… every discussion moving forward needs to be with middles and locks…period!