Gus Doubters

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sexton was a good pick up, for sure. But it doesn’t exonerate him of all the shitty signings he has made lol

Last edited:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me. Get the fuck over your agenda. Enjoy a win FFS!
Can you believe that there are people so bitter and twisted that they actually want to turn a positive into a shitfight? There’s so many lately it makes coming here such a downer.

Praising Gus and the club for identifying Sexton as an option and getting the Titans to release him has improved us a lot. Anyone disagreeing is either a moron or a troll. But guess we’re just “Gus cucks” hurrRrduUurrRr

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Limp over the line against a first year team and we’re in celebration mode and back to sucking Gusses cock. This fan base is embarrassing
You must be the biggest ficken idiot. I'm embarrassed for you :|

Keep posting your Netball ideas lol

Are you embarrassed?:tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Arjuna Runutunga (Sri Lanka) apparently said that to Glen McGrath but think he used his wife instead of mum

“Why are you such a fat Kant ” - GM

“Cos everytime I fk your wife she gives me a cookie” -AR
Wife was dying of cancer too wasn’t she? Peak dark comedy

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He still is a fraud.

He has no idea what he is doing that is why he tells the fans that there will be no quick fixes, yet he is making decisions that do not compliment his plans.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Arjuna Runutunga (Sri Lanka) apparently said that to Glen McGrath but think he used his wife instead of mum

“Why are you such a fat Kant ” - GM

“Cos everytime I fk your wife she gives me a cookie” -AR
Yeah but Ian Healy got him back (or first).
When Arjuna called for a runner feigning injury Healy said: ‘You don’t get a runner for being fat and unfit!’ :-)