Guess who's article this is: WHY IDRIS FLED DOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i didnt read the whole article... waste of time.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am prepared to take this Weid-Hate to a new level.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
that was true 10 years ago, we are fast losing that stature
How ?

We're a financial powerhouse.
We're competitive in all grades.
We have the highest crowds.
Made finals 5 times in a decade, when things we're going bad !

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dans just pissed that the scum have been weeded out of the club and is struggling for a sensational headline. Surely dans talents are better served on another feel good story next time todd carney gets done for dui.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
The only reason IDRIS left is because they (Kevin MOORE) refused to pay Idris more than Josh MORRIS. Plain and simple. There is no conspiracy theories or poor culture or closed door scenarios. Go eople love talking rubbish. Im glad he is going because he is not worth more than Morris.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
What a disgraceful article. How are they allowed to print this BS?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
How ?

We're a financial powerhouse.
We're competitive in all grades.
We have the highest crowds.
Made finals 5 times in a decade, when things we're going bad !
And we top the merchandise sales reguarly

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
noad would have banned this **** like he did rebecca wilson and the tele

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
How do we lure a dozen players a year to us Weidler? And then who gives a **** if we don't want pay overs for a centre. Look at where it's got the cowboys the last few years, and theirs is a damn playmaker!

I don't know how this guy is still employed, I don't know anyone who knows about football that respects him.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
How do we lure a dozen players a year to us Weidler?
obviously they dont know about the culture problems at the club from the outside :p

i like weidlers first story in the article, its like he is a member of mundines entourage and he witnessed the events for the singleton story and was excited that he had a real inside scoop for once

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
For legal reasons, I can't give you the full picture, and Weidler will never back it up publicly - but Danny is a full fledged transsexual hooker who works for dimes in the cross. Discounts for NRL players too.

See. Easy.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
The fact that he didnt want to go into it for legal reasons is proof that he is full of crap and just wants to sling as much mud at our club as he can. If you read between the lines I think he's implying that the club is racist. He no doubt has this opinion because he's Anthony Mundines PR manager and our board member Barry Ward called mundine a black **** when they were playing. If he had proof of entrenched racism or his argument was founded then he would come out and say it. Defamation only becomes an issue when you publish something that is damaging and UNTRUE. This guy is such a sell out its a joke. In his same shlt article he calls SBW the biggest star in NZ rugby. Get real you fool.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
And for the record why should a great club like ours have to bow to the demands of a few uneducated dim wit kids who want millions of dollars at the expense of their own team mates? Williams wanted and extra $100 a year but only signed a contract 6 months earlier. Where were his demands then?

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
This pathetic weed is an absolute joke. Three years later, still trying to rewrite history to make Money Bill into the wronged victim of those terrible Bulldogs
Beau Ryan mimicked him well in "Beau knows broadcasting"
Yes! One of the Footy Show's finest moments, even his own colleagues think he's a joke. (at 1:27)

[video=youtube;HeebCZTnxk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeebCZTnxk0[/video]

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol. Must be fun to say anything you like, however unfounded, and just throw it on paper and call it a story.

Just when you think this idiot couldnt be a bigger hack, he trumps himself. seriously how is this guy employed? Obviously they have low standards to hire this chump.

Yeh massive culture problem at the dogs. Now if he could back that up in any way that would be nice, but that wouldnt be weirdlers style. Do his editors proof read his articles?

Idris left for big money. So we are supposed to pay overs for Idris to keep him? Idris may have talent but our club is overflowing with centres. If the culture problem was so bad people are fleeing the dogs, then how does he explain Eastwood, Pritchard, Keating, Hodgkinson all coming here recently.

Hannant went home to Qld coz he was homesick and his family wanted to be there. Nothing to do with the club, and he left on good terms.

Weirdler is living in a fantasyland.

What about the culture at say parra. Side full of stars, cant get off the bottom of the ladder. The Captain throws first punches in fights for being niggled verbally, the star fullback headbutts people.

But will weirdler write about Parra's problems. No chance at all, they arent the dogs.

Or what about the broncos. In the last few years they lost bennett, Carmichal Hunt and Folau. Must be a culture problem there hey?

Did someone at the club sleep with his missus or something, he obviously has some kind of grudge against the club. Anyway who hires him to write his biased rubbish is just as stupid as he is.

Within 10 years newspapers will not exist. It will be all online or on TV. Then he will be unemployed, as he should be. Until then all we can do is stand, point and laugh at his sad attempts at journalism. I handed in better material in my primary school creative writing assignments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm surprised Weidler has the time to write this sh.t anyway cause he's forever got Mundane and SBW's knobs down his throat
I think he must be ambidextrous. How else can he write and have a hand on it at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.