Group Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Have you ever been involved in a session?

If yes how long ago?

If yes are you scared you will now lose your job?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever been involved in a session? Yes

If yes how long ago? None for the last 3 years

If yes are you scared you will now lose your job? No

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happens...outside of footy players...they cant seriously be naive. Its a rude awakening on how slutty girls are these days.

Yes society..women these days dont respect themselves, therefore why should they expect to be respected?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
It happens...outside of footy players...they cant seriously be naive. Its a rude awakening on how slutty girls are these days.

Yes society..women these days dont respect themselves, therefore why should they expect to be respected?
Just reply to the questions please :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
people need to accept that it's only against their own morals.
some people find anal to be morally wrong.

i would love them to interview some guys in the army about it...happens ALL the time. then, the boys can be nice enough to even firehose you down afterwards to make sure you're nice and clean to go out, go back into town and pick up again.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just reply to the questions please :p
FINE! :P

Have you ever been involved in a session? No

If yes how long ago? N/A

If yes are you scared you will now lose your job? NO (even if I was involved)

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have you ever been involved in a session? Yes

If yes how long ago? Last year

If yes are you scared you will now lose your job? No

Are you suicidial? No

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

i would love them to interview some guys in the army about it...happens ALL the time. then, the boys can be nice enough to even firehose you down afterwards to make sure you're nice and clean to go out, go back into town and pick up again.
Just answer the question please :P

BootS

Danned
Reaction score

Answer the questions or gtfo :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever been involved in a session? Never

If yes how long ago? Never

If yes are you scared you will now lose your job? No :p

What? So the men who hang around with their cocks out around their mates, sticking it in a chick who has another mans cum inside her, and possibly a woman they don't know isn't a slut either?

So a man can still respect himself , even though he shove it in everyone of these walking "sluts"...but a woman can't respect herself?

Please lol

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? So the men who hang around with their cocks out around their mates, sticking it in a chick who has another mans cum inside her, and possibly a woman they don't know isn't a slut either?

So a man can still respect himself , even though he shove it in everyone of these walking "sluts"...but a woman can't respect herself?

Please lol
My point put simply is....if a woman does not have enough respect towards herself, that she would engage in group sex, threesomes or anything around that nature...then how can she expect to be treated with respect in return?

There are alot of girls out there who are very promiscuous and very slutty. Please don't dispute this because you would only be kidding yourself.

Don't be so defensive.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My point put simply is....if a woman does not have enough respect towards herself, that she would engage in group sex, threesomes or anything around that nature...then how can she expect to be treated with respect in return?

There are alot of girls out there who are very promiscuous and very slutty. Please don't dispute this because you would only be kidding yourself.

Don't be so defensive.
ok, i could've read that wrong, but did i just read that you think women who participate in threesomes don't have respect for themselves?

holy ****

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
FMD, this is a question thread, not an argue about how slutty chicks are thread...

Mods delete the rubbish please.

reply with answers only

hth

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
whats the difference between matty johns and jaws?

in jaws only one shark eats the lady

:p

p.s. i support matty johns

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
A gentleman never tells ;)

and hopes other parties dont tell either lol

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
the jack jack jack jack jack jack