Grill team announce Gower to play for south's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grill team just announced Gower will play the last 8 Weeks of this season and all of next season for South's...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know why they don't just make an offer for James Maloney who wants to move to a Sydney side.

EDIT: Scratch that, he has resigned with them for 2012 (they had the extra year option).

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I remember a few souFFS fans were mentioning this to me back in rd 2 that lang is looking at bringing gower back to nrl

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see whether this has any impact on Sandow's performances or whether the writing is on the wall for him.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Will he be as good as orford?

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grill team just announced Gower will play the last 8 Weeks of this season and all of next season for South's...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
I'm assuming it's because Gower will be playing for Italy in the Rugby World Cup and won't make it past the group stage?

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg, the tele was saying he's going to penrith, surley they will print a retraction

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparantly it was all rumours and speculation about him going to Souths and Gower apparantley knows nothing about it, though Penrith look very interested in Gower and many more rumours are saying he will be there in the last 8 rounds or so after the rugby world cup.... Looks like its Penrith :P

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just another Danny c..t Weidler fantasy

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MMM Grill Team - The Home of Bullsh_t

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL must be no such thing as a salary cap, surly gower would want over 100k to play and I am pretty sure the wabbitts struggled to fit inglis under this years cap. hummm alarm beels are ringing very very hard, but the blind nrl will see nothing suss at all in all of this

P

Paint.

LOL must be no such thing as a salary cap, surly gower would want over 100k to play and I am pretty sure the wabbitts struggled to fit inglis under this years cap. hummm alarm beels are ringing very very hard, but the blind nrl will see nothing suss at all in all of this
Soward gone... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.