Greg Eastwood new contract offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEastwood

New Pup
Reaction score
They can't handle the facts. Eastwood is a shit edge forward and is a slightly better lock. Bloke is a prop forward and nothing more. Absolute waste of time playing him on the left edge, **** doesn't even want to run. Still laughing at his 4 runs for 33m against parra even though he handled the ball 15 times. Williams gets smashed for that but there is always an excuse for Eastwood.

You really need to back off now, just because his stats arent as great his overall game and they way he reads the game makes alot of difference. You ask any player on that team!!! His defence picks the team up and his offloads make a difference, just because his stats arent good doesnt me hes a "shit ****" as you say!! SINCE YOU SOO CALLED WATCH THE GAMES : tell me how many teams score on his side when hes on the field? And if you really watch..when he goes off the field the defence drops and the other team always scores..watchc the replays and give me your stats on that?

FOOTY AND HOW THEY PLAY ISNT BASED ON STATS!! its what you can do to help your team defensively and on attack!! He doesnt have to run 194m to be a great player!! James Graham rates him as a top player and that hes the most underated player in there team..soo you tell me if hes right or wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

SEastwood

New Pup
Reaction score
I think the drop he's referring to stems from the fact that he is playing more minutes than last year, but yielding the same stats.

Whether people are Eastwood fans, or not, there's no denying he isn't a back-rower.

Hes only just started to get more minutes in the last 2 weeks!!

It takes time getting use to a new position! So his averages for the year are not accurate to his arguement?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You really need to back off now, just because his stats arent as great his overall game and they way he reads the game makes alot of difference. You ask any player on that team!!! His defence picks the team up and his offloads make a difference, just because his stats arent good doesnt me hes a "shit ****" as you say!! SINCE YOU SOO CALLED WATCH THE GAMES : tell me how many teams score on his side when hes on the field? And if you really watch..when he goes off the field the defence drops and the other team always scores..watchc the replays and give me your stats on that?

FOOTY AND HOW THEY PLAY ISNT BASED ON STATS!! its what you can do to help your team defensively and on attack!! He doesnt have to run 194m to be a great player!! James Graham rates him as a top player and that hes the most underated player in there team..soo you tell me if hes right or wrong?
Hi SEastwood and welcome to the forum. As you're new here I've edited your post slightly so it's lost the insults to Marley. This is a forum and everyone is entitled to a view, feel free to reply to anyone you disagree with but there's no need/no use in abusing other people if you disagree with them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Lol. What a laugh. Try to rubbish my stats and then you just make up shit to try and make him look good. Atleast bring up situations as an example to back up your point of view. Kinda like this..Remember when we played the tigers and they only managed one try? Guess who was on the outside of Moses as he strolled through? Yup it was your man Eastwood.

I trashed Reynolds for a while, for multiple reasons, but he has actually stepped up this year and cut the crap from his game...and guess what? I have hardly said a word about him and have given him credit after games.

So maybe if your uncle/bro actually steps up and stops living off previous years, maybe then i will give him some credit. But for the time being i ain't seeing anything that impresses me.

Maybe he might impress me tomorrow? And i will happily give him credit then..I'm sure plenty of people can't wait to let me know about it, they have been waiting all season long..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Newy should sign beast and loud perrett.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You know you've hit a nerve when old mates brother comes on the Internet to give it to you

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
THREAD RE-OPENED

Just to reiterate... opinions are fine if backed up with fact, but that doesn't give right of passage to abusing players or other posters.

If you cannot discuss the topic of the thread without abusing another user, you will find yourself unable to participate in this thread.

Thanks.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm good with different views and not agreeing on every point....... would have to say, this week our best was either Eastwood or Mbye, so I'm keeping my view Eastwood is just fine :yum:

I love Beast, loosing him would be on par..... slightly a bigger loss than Tank for me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eastwood had his best game of the year, his involvement was so much better today and he played with far more intensity. Hopefully he keeps this up so i have one less thing to complain about ;)

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure he had a good game against the Tigers but so did everyone else. The true reality of Eastwood's worth is to look at what he does against sides like the Broncos and Cowboys. IMO $1million or more over two years is far too much for what Eastwood is bringing to the table.
I posted this on the 19 May and after watching the Raiders game today its obvious I was talking through my arse.

So Greg Eastwood please accept my sincere and unqualified apology. What ever the Bulldogs offer you for a contract extension you're worth it big fella.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I posted this on the 19 May and after watching the Raiders game today its obvious I was talking through my arse.

So Greg Eastwood please accept my sincere and unqualified apology. What ever the Bulldogs offer you for a contract extension you're worth it big fella.
An apology on the kennel...... I call bullshit lol

SEastwood

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi SEastwood and welcome to the forum. As you're new here I've edited your post slightly so it's lost the insults to Marley. This is a forum and everyone is entitled to a view, feel free to reply to anyone you disagree with but there's no need/no use in abusing other people if you disagree with them.
Its ok im done now i had my say and like i said ..he proved it..now they can keep quiet

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Once again a cracking game by Beastwood... Just a shame about that pass to Reimis... he's really settling in nicely to that edge role, although I'm still undecided as playing at lock he was able to wander either side of the ruck and cause chaos.. now he's fixed purely on that side of the field.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Once again a cracking game by Beastwood... Just a shame about that pass to Reimis... he's really settling in nicely to that edge role, although I'm still undecided as playing at lock he was able to wander either side of the ruck and cause chaos.. now he's fixed purely on that side of the field.
Don't act like he has played anywhere near this good during the year lol. Hardly another cracking game..it is his FIRST cracking game in a very long time.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How good was the beast yesterday. Stepped up in the absence of some of our key players. I wasn't sure if he still had it in him as his start to the season has been quite poor but he lead from the front yesterday, hes still got something left and is of value to the team

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Beast should have been man of the match even in a losing side

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They can't handle the facts. Eastwood is a shit edge forward and is a slightly better lock. Bloke is a prop forward and nothing more. Absolute waste of time playing him on the left edge, **** doesn't even want to run. Still laughing at his 4 runs for 33m against parra even though he handled the ball 15 times. Williams gets smashed for that but there is always an excuse for Eastwood.
I think eastwood just told you to shut the fuck up and sit down
He was close to our best against the Raiders, I have been a critic of him as well but not as much as you have
22 runs 205m 5 offloads 1 line break 5 tackle busts
Played great and was menacing against the raiders
He is slowly getting some form on that left edge for us

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Yes...Eastwood haters need to find another candidate, no doubt they will

Status
Not open for further replies.