Greg Eastwood new contract offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gees if we keep splashing all that cash how we are going to keep others especially good young talent

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People have been whinging and whining about "club culture" for weeks now and when the dogs have a solid opportunity to keep a consistent BULLDOG who is immersed in club culture and a current leader of the squad including the mentor to the kiwi contingent in the team he is getting paid massive overs?? 500k for 2 years during the cap increase isn't much considering the club just freed up $650,000. And the thought of losing the Tank then the Beast in consecutive years is so wrong.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gees if we keep splashing all that cash how we are going to keep others especially good young talent
What good young talent have we got?
Haven't you seen how shit we are in lower grades, bout time we do what all the other top teams do and buy ourselves some premierships

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What good young talent have we got?
Haven't you seen how shit we are in lower grades, bout time we do what all the other top teams do and buy ourselves some premierships
Sorry no I don't really watch the lower grades too boring so we don't have any good young players right .Well blame cleal and des for that their recruiting is rubbish .

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would have thought around 250 to 300 max

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
love the beast but if frizzel would take as much or less then I think that would be a step in the right direction.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Keep the Beast. That 7 figures has surely been pulled out of their arse.

I'd love to see Fualalo play more than 7 minutes of first grade before replacing anybody. He's s complete unknown to me, I don't think they've ever interviewed him on the Dogs site.

Frizell would be a weapon for us. I rate him massively. Hard ****.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im a bit meh about this one
eastwood is actually one of our best forwards as far as defense goes
makes effective tackles and isn't left on the ground often
can put on a good shot as well

with the ball in hand he never makes 100m in a game whether thats because of tolman and graham i dont know but he needs to get some more touches and i dont mind himthrowing a pass
his kicks are terrible though lol
Fualolo is the future he could be anything that kid and we are desperate for another good impact player with some leg speed like him
his defense is a bit meh but yeah i rate him

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eastwood has been a great bulldog over the years, unfortunately, his best years have been his debut season and the season of his final contracted years.. He was sort of up and down in between those seasons. I think he is worth that coin being an international player but I'm not too sure if I would pay that much to keep him from leaving. RFM to replace him in the run on squad if that were to happen..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
im a bit meh about this one
eastwood is actually one of our best forwards as far as defense goes
makes effective tackles and isn't left on the ground often
can put on a good shot as well

with the ball in hand he never makes 100m in a game whether thats because of tolman and graham i dont know but he needs to get some more touches and i dont mind himthrowing a pass
his kicks are terrible though lol
Fualolo is the future he could be anything that kid and we are desperate for another good impact player with some leg speed like him
his defense is a bit meh but yeah i rate him
Is Fualolo back yet? Thats a long illness

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Save the money and put it towards Gillet

Status
Not open for further replies.