Green street hooligans

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watched this movie again since part 2 is out, Fmd it pumps you up if only league down here was like that, Having a blue with oposition supporters every round for abit of fun, You farken league fans just arnt passionate enough. End rant. I really have to do something about my sleeping pattern lol.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Top movie, the only thing that lets it down is that frodo doesnt look much like a soccer hooligan.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Top movie, the only thing that lets it down is that frodo doesnt look much like a soccer hooligan.
LOL frodo is man mountian :p

Great movie btw, didn't know a sequel was out :o

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty sh*t movie. The premise is awesome but with Elijah Wood and a bunch of other fagg*ts it was hardly the most convincing or realistic movie.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Pretty sh*t movie. The premise is awesome but with Elijah Wood and a bunch of other fagg*ts it was hardly the most convincing or realistic movie.
football factory shows more real life side of the hooligans

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Its hard to look at Frodo as some sort of violent street hooligan LOL Westham United all the way, I am actually scared to think that the ESL is actually like this

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Its hard to look at Frodo as some sort of violent street hooligan LOL Westham United all the way, I am actually scared to think that the ESL is actually like this
A lot of English Premier League players go to ESL games and they have all claimed that they have never felt so safe in any event. they reckon ESL games are very family friendly event to go out to

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I had no idea there was a part 2.

Number one I really enjoyed, thought it was a pretty top movie and have made heaps of my freinds watch it... but I agree that they could have chosen someone a bit better then Elijah Wood. Badass just doesnt suit him lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I watched number 2 this morning, it's called Hooligans 2; Stand Your Ground.

Not as good as GSH1 but still was a good watch. Lots of fighting and alot more blood in this one. Soccer hooligans are hard ****s, how they follow a pissweak 'sport' like that though is beyond me.

Highlight: the use of the word '****' is in every second sentence lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.