Grass Cutting 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me cutting grass means:

Hooking up with a guy my mate has and is STILL KEEN ON on had first/was massively crushing on. That's the key point. If she has moved on it isn't a massive deal. Although that being said, I never deal with guys my friends have had. That's gross.

T

Toro

Question for all you girls:

Say you hook up with some new guy you'd never met before, and you had no idea of who he'd been with before you. So you get with him... one thing leads to another... and only sometime down the track you discover that he'd previously been with one of your closest friends!

Obviously it's a bit too late by that point. But still... how do you deal with it? Do you keep it to yourselves? Or do you feel so guilty that you just have to fess up!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
that would be my little secret. No way id tell the friend. I know its wrong, but its not like you did it intentionally.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Say you hook up with some new guy you'd never met before, and you had no idea of who he'd been with before you. So you get with him... one thing leads to another... and only sometime down the track you discover that he'd previously been with one of your closest friends!

Obviously it's a bit too late by that point. But still... how do you deal with it? Do you keep it to yourselves? Or do you feel so guilty that you just have to fess up!
Depends how good he was and what it meant to me. If it was a relationship, she would be told, if it was some 'fun' it would be a secret.

It physically makes me sick when I find out a guy has been with someone I know, ESPECIALLY if he sits there saying details. Not jealously, it just turns me off straight away. I don't think I could keep doing it unless it was extraordinary lol

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Depends how good he was and what it meant to me. If it was a relationship, she would be told, if it was some 'fun' it would be a secret.

It physically makes me sick when I find out a guy has been with someone I know, ESPECIALLY if he sits there saying details. Not jealously, it just turns me off straight away. I don't think I could keep doing it unless it was extraordinary lol
I agree with Kurry! Ok maybe not pyshically but it's a complete turn off. Some friends I could probably still tell whether it was "fun" or not... Although I don't do casual so it would never end up just something "fun"... If it was though I think my closest friends I could tell...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Grass cutting is unacceptable in any shape or form.

Unless your friend is delusional in thinking that they're going to win that person. Some people are deluded that the person they are after would want them.

In that case it's OK to grass cut, because it's not really grasscutting if they never were interested in them ;)

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Grass cutting is unacceptable in any shape or form.

Unless your friend is delusional in thinking that they're going to win that person. Some people are deluded that the person they are after would want them.

In that case it's OK to grass cut, because it's not really grasscutting if they never were interested in them ;)
It's not about whether the person THEY want is interested in them or not.. If you know your friend is interested in someone - you don't get/chase/hook in with that person til your friend is over it...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not about whether the person THEY want is interested in them or not.. If you know your friend is interested in someone - you don't get/chase/hook in with that person til your friend is over it...
But what if you know that it's never gonna happen? That the person their after is never gonna be interested in your friend?

I would hate to wait months for the person to get over them lol. That's if they even do get over them! :o

I wouldn't do it for the sake of a friendship anyway - but if I really wanted the person it would be something to think about.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL, sloppy seconds refers to the 2nd bloke to root a girl

so if rami rooted dimitri and hani went second, hani got the sloppy seconds lol
Yes I know this aswell.. however it doesn't matter if hani did her straight after or even a week later - its still his seconds! it's grotty!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I know this aswell.. however it doesn't matter if hani did her straight after or even a week later - its still his seconds! it's grotty!
That scenario would just be grotty whenever, whoever, wherever TBH lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gangbangs are all about sloppy 2nds tbh :p

but then again, it's usually the guys doing all the "sharing" LOL
Gang banging was not my issue, but the participants in that hypothetical lol

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
But what if you know that it's never gonna happen? That the person their after is never gonna be interested in your friend?

I would hate to wait months for the person to get over them lol. That's if they even do get over them! :o

I wouldn't do it for the sake of a friendship anyway - but if I really wanted the person it would be something to think about.
yeh exactly! What if you have the hots for them aswell. How is it fair that you have to miss out!!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
yeh exactly! What if you have the hots for them aswell. How is it fair that you have to miss out!!
If they were sort of seeing eachother and talking, then I would back off tbh.

But if there is nothing official to start with, like just talking and the crush is secret, and I know for a fact she won't be interested in him - fk that! I ain't waiting lol

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If they were sort of seeing eachother and talking, then I would back off tbh.

But if there is nothing official to start with, like just talking and the crush is secret, and I know for a fact she won't be interested in him - fk that! I ain't waiting lol
You would **** on your mate like that? Am glad my friends aren't like that... is all I can say!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You would **** on your mate like that? Am glad my friends aren't like that... is all I can say!
Meh. Not my fault if my friend is delusional he's going to pick her up.

I wouldn't do it anyway and not so suddenly either, life's too short to put hoes over bros. But if my mate is gonna have a sook that he can't pick up a girl, and I can pick her up.. then he needs to HTFU.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score

It would totally turn me off!!

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Meh. Not my fault if my friend is delusional he's going to pick her up.

I wouldn't do it anyway and not so suddenly either, life's too short to put hoes over bros. But if my mate is gonna have a sook that he can't pick up a girl, and I can pick her up.. then he needs to HTFU.
It's not about who can pick her up - it's about having a little respect for your friends and their feelings. I ain't talking just about a random chick to pick up in a club or somewhere, I mean someone he is genuinely interested in and likes... perhaps I respect my friends feelings a little more then others do theirs...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not about who can pick her up - it's about having a little respect for your friends and their feelings. I ain't talking just about a random chick to pick up in a club or somewhere, I mean someone he is genuinely interested in and likes... perhaps I respect my friends feelings a little more then others do theirs...
Please don't indirectly go all high and mighty thinking you respect your friends more than I do. You have no idea how much respect I have for my friends, so don't go comparing myself to your friends.

Like I said, I wouldn't do it at the end of the day. Women are not my weakness. But if I know for a fact one of my mates isn't going to pick up a girl, and then one of my other mates likes her and he likes her back - then he needs to accept he was never liked by that girl in the first place. And that's the ONLY condition. Otherwise it's grasscutting by all means.

I wouldn't be so sure about a lot of women either. When it comes to men, a lot of women will put a man over their friends anyday. A lot of women can't help themselves. I've seen some of my mates do it with women, and it works the same way with women as it does with men.

Status
Not open for further replies.