Graham wary of Woods threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe there are some fans here that want Graham moved on...???

He has been the one constant performer who regardless of the situation or scoreboard puts everything into his jersey - AND he's a damn good prop
I don't think many want to see him gone just that he might not be worth the 700k he is currently on. Last 2 games he certainly earned his paycheck.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think many want to see him gone just that he might not be worth the 700k he is currently on. Last 2 games he certainly earned his paycheck.
I can see your point 700k is a lot for a prop, but it's a rubbish market at the moment. Truth be told, he is worth more to us than Woods and Woods is asking for more

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But isn't woods talking 1 mil? Graham a better prop than woods n cheaper by the looks of things! It's like buying a ford falcon when You have hsv in the garage[emoji12]

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here's a thought, If Kasiano and Eastwood get shopped around. I love Kas and Beast but Eastwood is done and Kas just isn't disciplined enough to get to where he needs to be. Graham has 2 years left for sure and woods is worth grabbing. Sooooo how bout this?

8.Klemmer
10.Woods
11.Elliot
12.Jackson
13. Graham

14.Tolman
15.RFM
16.Fualalo
17.To'Maga
18.Taulau
19. Saunders
20. Martin

That's a fair fukn pack!

Last edited:

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't stand Aaron Woods and don't want him anywhere near our club I don't care if it means we don't get teddy.

Not saying his a bad player just don't like him the way he carries himself and how poorly he has been as a club captain considering he claims he loves the Tigers and the area.

And I definitely don't want him at our club to replace our club captain and our heart and soul of the club if woods was to replace graham it would be the biggest slap in the face to one of our greats he bleeds for our club he has been nothing but great for us.

It will be the biggest disrespect to JG if we tapped him on the shoulder And told him he wasn't needed anymore because woods is our future.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Woods and Tolman up front is sending fear through every other teams starting pack.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This will just make Graham fire up even more and rip in!

Maybe that's the idea!

Didn't anyone see Woods get trampled the other week and a try scored literally over him.

He's rubbish. He's made to look good because the Tigers have the shittiest forwards pack in the NRL.

It'd be like playing him in an under 12s comp, and going "wow this guys brilliant".

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I
Kas is our only player that really makes something happen for us. Why would we let him go? We only start playing footy and look dangerous when he is on. It would be an absolute joke if he was let go.
I (only weeks ago) thought the same. But here lies the problem. A team that waits for one player to come on to win games (which we have) is stuffed. Since Frawley. Reynolds has played better and we look a different team. Kas has done bugger all in the same time. We need a starting team that can win games not an impact player that comes on for a quarter of a match.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The stupid decision's seem to be the best ones we make. I admit JG's form has been ordinary the last 2 years but other than Jackson no-ones has been good. JG's form this year has been getting back to his best. I am a JG fan and I don't want him to have to move on for overrated Woods, especially if the mil a year over 4 is correct. Tolman, who I am a fan of his workrate should not have been re-signed at will be the expense of JG. Just not good team management that! Fuck becoming Captain at our club has become a death sentence!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if she-rex was worth 700k than graham is worth the entire salary cap lol
Haha yeh for sure, we signed T-rex thinking he was worth 600k. In hindsight I don't think he is even worth the minimum 80k allowed for a player.

Reactions: DT

Adam Stone

New Pup
Reaction score
I can't stand Aaron Woods and don't want him anywhere near our club I don't care if it means we don't get teddy.

Not saying his a bad player just don't like him the way he carries himself and how poorly he has been as a club captain considering he claims he loves the Tigers and the area.

And I definitely don't want him at our club to replace our club captain and our heart and soul of the club if woods was to replace graham it would be the biggest slap in the face to one of our greats he bleeds for our club he has been nothing but great for us.

It will be the biggest disrespect to JG if we tapped him on the shoulder And told him he wasn't needed anymore because woods is our future.
Woods is a done deal with or without Tedesco.

Reactions: DT

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Letting Graham go is not the right call. He is to me what defines this club and at the moment he is one of the only players that I have seen have a true passion for Canterbury and our culture... I have criticized his form but he has bounced back in the last couple of weeks....we don't need Woods!!! Watching 360 tonight I could see through his words and humour he is hurting...

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got the best stats for forwards he only 31 look at petro played till 35. He's creative. Why not piss tolman off. Woods Grahame front row

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was this a actual article? "The Bulldogs skipper turns 31 and is on his last legs"

Go fuck yourself.

Graham played like a champ last week, and the week before........ the writer of that piece still writes at about my 7 year old daughters level though, so their career might be on no legs, just dragging on its ass, or maybe it just started there and hasn't found a leg yet, either way, please see the second paragraph of this post.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If graham is tapped another example of Hasler the fraud ,the guy is fucking our club but gets fucking rewarded with a 2 year deal grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.