Graham charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
image.jpg WTF graham charged for a careless high tackle.

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, manly did it all game and all last week against the eels but no charges...

This sport has an obvious intent against our club...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When I saw the title I thought he was charged for talking to the ref. But a high tackle? Surely he will get off right? When was the high tackle? Was it the one the player stayed down waiting for the penalty?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Wow, manly did it all game and all last week against the eels but no charges...

This sport has an obvious intent against our club...
What a joke what about Bmoz head high not even a penalty.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He won't miss a week with a early plea. A little part of me wouldn't mind him missing a week just to see how we would go without him getting into first receiver....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised ? we weren't suppose to win last night and we defied the cheating scum... so it was inevitable Graham would be charged.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
When I saw the title I thought he was charged for talking to the ref. But a high tackle? Surely he will get off right? When was the high tackle? Was it the one the player stayed down waiting for the penalty?
That's the one

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He won't miss a week with a early plea. A little part of me wouldn't mind him missing a week just to see how we would go without him getting into first receiver....
No way. Tolman would just take up his role and get in the way a lot more :/

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What makes this ridiculous is that Graham gets hit high 9/10 times he hits the ball up and says nothing about it.
This is so true. Nine times out of 10 when Graham runs the ball, the first contact is with his neck or head, and it's never even noticed, let alone punished. The height of hypocrisy. If the NRL wants all players to respect and play by the rules, it should enforce those rules at all times for all players.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one who has been completely disheartened by the corrupt and crazy management of our great game in the last few years.

It's completely fucked.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one who has been completely disheartened by the corrupt and crazy management of our great game in the last few years.

It's completely fucked.
It's been corrupt since the betting agencies took over the National Betting League.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive seen worse high talked than that ,
yet no charges ,why the fuck are they charging for.
How come taufua isn't being charged for kneeing hoppa in the ribs which may have caused him to have a punctured lung what a joke. I mean seriously its only a matter of time before a dogs player gets a career ending injury from the stupidity and arrogance of the NRL to let things slide.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham should fight this. We don't want to be in a situation where any minor offence leads to him missing a final

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They should bring a rule in where if you stay down you must go off field for a concussion test.

If on the replay its deemed worthy of a report and therefore a penalty its a free interchange, however if it is deemed not reportable then it counts towards your interchange.

Will cut down on players trying to milk penalties.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fight it, dont want these points to come back and haunt in the Semi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.