News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Potter as attacking assistant. Holbrook as defence assistant makes sense. But wait… Now where does that leave cc?

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can somebody please explain to me this whole fascination with Holbrook? What am I missing? What has he exactly achieved so far? If he couldn’t get a team containing stars like Brimson, Foran, Fifita, Tino, Fotuaika, Campbell to fire, what’s the appeal?

The “assistant” as most of you like to call him sits only one win behind this so called messiah with a much lesser squad

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter as attacking assistant. Holbrook as defence assistant makes sense. But wait… Now where does that leave cc?
how does that make sense when the titans couldn’t defend and holbrook was sacked?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can somebody please explain to me this whole fascination with Holbrook? What am I missing? What has he exactly achieved so far? If he couldn’t get a team containing stars like Brimson, Foran, Fifita, Tino, Fotuaika, Campbell to fire, what’s the appeal?

The “assistant” as most of you like to call him sits only one win behind this so called messiah with a much lesser squad
He is not the messiah. He is a genuine coach and not an unproven assistant.

Plus he might be the sweetener that gets Tino to Belmore.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is not the messiah. He is a genuine coach and not an unproven assistant.

Plus he might be the sweetener that gets Tino to Belmore.
Agree on the Tino part. But have his results with a far more superior team to ours been that much greater? What makes him a genuine coach when his results have been less than impressive?

Besides, this is the coach that dumped Sexton, where does that leave our most promising halfback over the last couple of years lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree on the Tino part. But have his results with a far more superior team to ours been that much greater? What makes him a genuine coach when his results have been less than impressive?

Besides, this is the coach that dumped Sexton, where does that leave our most promising halfback over the last couple of years lol
It's more of a case of "best of the rest". It's too late for Flanno Snr so he is the only option now. Plus JH has won 2 reserve grade GFs with us IIRC. We have history.

Plus Gus will protect Sexton as he got him here. But youre right, he did let Sexton go to keep that other dud, which is a bit of a worry.