Goodwin Taking The Kick to The 30m Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
What was with that? lol i notied it then Gus commented on it

It was short, then he must of said to the trainer something then noticed because he looked confused after

Inexperience lol, oh well he has potential. I think there was massive over reaction to ennis in the round 1 game, he missed them all, from the sideline, Goodwin only kicked 50% of his today, but that's overshadowed because of how many tries we scored.

Time will tell who is better.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Positive is, he didn't take it back onto the 40m line, that would be horrible. :grinning:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Honestly think he f*cked up because that look at the end was hilarious lol

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Yeah haah when he klciked it his face was a lolable expression

haha oh well was good for a laugh

Number13

Management
Reaction score
He almost got it! He was so close. That was a at least a 50meter attempt.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol classic

I thought he was just testing himself just for the hell of it, but then he gave that look :roflol:

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
What was with that? lol i notied it then Gus commented on it

It was short, then he must of said to the trainer something then noticed because he looked confused after

Inexperience lol, oh well he has potential. I think there was massive over reaction to ennis in the round 1 game, he missed them all, from the sideline, Goodwin only kicked 50% of his today, but that's overshadowed because of how many tries we scored.

Time will tell who is better.
I just commented about this in the post match thread. I loved the look on his face when he asked the trainer what he did wrong lol.

After the first kick from touch on his non-preferred side went straight between the sticks, I thought, "This is too easy, we've replaced haz" but he missed the easier ones.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He kicked better from the left then the right. Which for a lefty with the natural angle u would think it would b the opposite. I think his kicking balance is off or something. He must be standing a wrong and follow through not right. Cause on the left side he looked good. On the right side he dead set shanked a few or sliced them cause they did not go to near the posts. Maybe if ennis was kicking today he would have gotten more? Maybe he wouldnt. We will never know. But Goodwin does need a bit more work at training. Cause if you can kick them from the left as a lefty then u shouldnt have much problems from the right. He did hit a few sweety and with all his kicks he took them back a long way. The 30m one must have been close to 50m+ from the sticks.

rockets10

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think he rushed a fair few and struggled to kick well when he was tired, it seemed like he was huffing and puffing on a few kicks

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think goodwin kicked alright, most his kicks were on the sideline and they werent that far from being converted, so good work Goodwin keep up the work..

p.s the first kick was the best.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With more practice he could be much better!

I noticed yesterday that he didnt stay out and practice his kicks like Haz, or even Ennis in round One. Might be worth having a go haha

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can tell that he is a natural kicker. Just seemed like he tried to rush it a few times. He needs to get himself relaxed before he takes the kick, it sort of looks like that he feels he shouldn't be there and wants to get it over and done with as soon as possible. But yeah I think he should be the one that takes them.

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goodwin does seem a bit of balance,
sometimes.
I hope that Haz & Daz help
him develop his posture and
kicking rhythm.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
in time he will improve...his first conversion was pretty sweet

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a better kicking action than Ennis and also more power.

He'll come good with some good hours of practice

Status
Not open for further replies.