Good old $BW

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
itm cup has a lot of young talent coming through and current all blacks.if you can show some talent in this comp then its a good step up for super 15 and eventually internationals...keeping in mind some s15 sides will beat many international sides.but its just great to have some attacking rugby
where running is encouraged.been pretty impressed with the standard of rugby tbh.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Crusaders side for next season is going to be ridiculous, top international quality side;

15. Israel Dagg
14. Sean Maitland
13. Robbie Freuan
12. Sonny Bill Williams
11. Zach Guildford
10. Daniel Carter
9. Andy Ellis/Khan Fotuali'i
8. Keiran Read
7. Richie McCaw
6. Matt Todd
5. Brad Thorn
4. Sam Whitelock
3. Owen Franks
2. Corey Flynn
1. Ben Franks

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
some of the guys in the itm have nrl written all over them.robbie fruen the samoan freight train 190 109kg does not just bend the line but he scittles players.hopefully one day some nz players cross codes but i guess im only dreaming at present.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the crusades fwd pack is mostly the same with manu leaving(another monster)but the backline just gets a little better with guildford and dagg.been watching maitland in canterburys itm and hes so dangerous but with dagg theres just to many good players and not enough spots.almost unfair the amount of talent in the canterbury district.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.like walking into a ladys changing room and saying im not looking...funny stuff

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
because its pissin down rain at work tonight and i'm just checking out what you guys are up to, and i thought I'd put my opinion in isnt that the idea of a forum?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
because its pissin down rain at work tonight and i'm just checking out what you guys are up to, and i thought I'd put my opinion in isnt that the idea of a forum?
Yip putting an opinion down is, not giving a flying **** is not an opinion. If you don't agree with the subject of the thread then yeah that's fine, but if you don't care at all, then you have no opinion to give, so no reason to post in the thread.

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't understand how Renee Ranger missed out?! *** he's a machine I would take him any day over the Iceman...Gutted for Israel dagg I haven't seen a more exciting youngster since Christian Cullen burst on the scene( btw I **** hate wugby but I love the All Blacks)

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
check mate.anyway nonu is staying(as hes in great form)but sbw is a new x factor whos learning curve in the northern internationals will be a big step for preparing for the world cup.the centres have always been solid but with sbw/fruen/and others in the mould the pressure is now on for the selectors.personally robbie should have been there as there is no more menacing combo in rugby then sbw/fruen at present in my opinion.should be interesting to see how sbw goes in hong kong and europe.exciting times for rugby in general.

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
fair enough, he got smashed in the Barbarians game which is the highest level he's played at, has he stepped up since then I'm sure he has but will it be enough only time will tell. Please excuse my line on not caring but I do find it hard to keep my blood from boiling when talking about SBW although I try hard my heart always over rules my head

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
renee is awesome and there will be a few players not too happy.ranger and fruen would be a smash in league.just the talent pool available means there will be some picks which i cant agree on.all good players but how do you leave these guys out.im loping some will come to the nrl .

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
fair enough, he got smashed in the Barbarians game which is the highest level he's played at, has he stepped up since then I'm sure he has but will it be enough only time will tell. Please excuse my line on not caring but I do find it hard to keep my blood from boiling when talking about SBW although I try hard my heart always over rules my head

Lol that was what his 1st game of union Or Sumfing? And he was marking the great Mortlock thought he held his own personally but in saying that I guess your just another uneducated hater that are stuck on the hatred which is fair enough, im slowly coming around the more i watch the dude play again..

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rene Ranger is not better than any of the players named in my opinion.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
true.broke some trust with that flight to france.that aside hes really killing it finally with champion players around him.he went to canterbury(nz)to learn from the best players and yes hes had a lot of pressure to perform.hes done very well and believe me there are many people in nz who didnt want him after leaving the dogs and the kiwis(who won the world cup)that year.they have had talk shows and debates about him and hes actually shut up and played learning from a pretty successful province/franchise.but yes will tell no man what to feel after what he did.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pretty tough ask trying to adjust to a position/code with mortlock trying to hammer you...all part of the learning curve.pretty sure some kiwis in the itm have been trying to shut up the sbw show.

Status
Not open for further replies.