Gold Coast Titans mess opens window for Canterbury to sack Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Making GF's don't mean shit.
It's like claiming your a racing driver because you've done a track day at eastern creek.
Winning is everything. If your not out to win, you may as well come last.
I disagree. And there are 14 other club coaches who would also disagree. Just sayin.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another bullshit article but it was bound to come.

Bulldogs should request a commission on each click/paper they sell now.

a) Titans can't afford a million+ dollar a year coach. Henry was on a reported $420k.
b) Hasler won't move his family out of Sydney, and out of his beachfront home at Collaroy.
c) Who'd want to coach in a club where the players are dictating the coaches position.

I'd say Kevin Walters, Walker Brothers, or another Q Cup coach will take over the Titans job.

I still don't believe Hasler will be gone next season. Club will give him next season with Foran and Woods, and with the new CEO in place. If Hasler fails to fire next year, it'll be the new CEO sacking him, thus saving Dibs face, and their position on that board.

Anyone expecting anything different I reckon will be sadly upset.
Why would Walters take on the Titans job? He has a gig on Foxsports and the best job in Rugby League coaching QLD while the Big 3 are still around. The Titans aren't on the rise and I don't even know if their financial problems have been solved yet.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I completely agree with this article. It'll hurt but we have to set Des free. He needs to follow his destiny at the Titans, or Centrelink, I don't care. Just let him follow his destiny elsewhere.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I completely agree with this article. It'll hurt but we have to set Des free. He needs to follow his destiny at the Titans, or Centrelink, I don't care. Just let him follow his destiny elsewhere.
Is there a pun in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.