Go the All Blacks

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow wallabies lost to Fiji

no chance getting out of the group stage now lol can't see them winning against Wales
To be fair wales have been very ordinary lately too. Definitely concerning for us though. It’ll be do or die. Fiji are a classy team at the moment so not too surprising to see us lose. Our discipline was disgraceful though

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie Jones has the gift of the gab and talked himself into another well paid job above his skill set.
Union is rapidly losing supporters and grass roots participants and Wallabies are in danger of becoming irrelevant in the Aussie sporting landscape if they don’t start performing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Wobblies have reached a new level of low..losing to Fiji. That is not to disrespect Fijian Rugby, but it is a game Australia was expected to win and should have won. Despite their captain Will Skelton and scrum half Tate McDermott, ruled out with injury, Their discipline, and their efforts at the breakdown was poor. The last time the Aussies lost against Fiji was in 1954..69 years ago..they are at a great risk of not making through the first pool round for the first time in a World Cup. Their only ray of hope is their next opponent is Wales, who are not as strong as they have been in recent years, but they were able to knock over the Fijians.

Michael Hooper and his supporters at home..

IMG_5840.gif

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like I said before the World Cup started, only 3 teams can win it & I maintain that thought process.

1. Ireland
2. France
3. New Zealand

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said before the World Cup started, only 3 teams can win it & I maintain that thought process.

1. Ireland
2. France
3. New Zealand
South Africa as well

And those 4 teams will play each other in the quarter Finals.
Ireland v France or Nz
South Africa v France or Nz

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
how does france get the world cup rights again when they had it in 2007 whilst Australia had it in 03 and we haven't hosted it again since

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
how does france get the world cup rights again when they had it in 2007 whilst Australia had it in 03 and we haven't hosted it again since
With the standard of the current Wobblies, the Aussies are too embarrassed to host it at the moment..

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think not taking an experienced 10 is really coming back to bite them. Quade would’ve been a better option or even Foley. At least as a back up

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the standard of the current Wobblies, the Aussies are too embarrassed to host it at the moment..
still doesn't make sense they shouldn't be hosting again until everyone else has

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think not taking an experienced 10 is really coming back to bite them. Quade would’ve been a better option or even Foley. At least as a back up
I think Hooper too. Although he supposedly was under an injury cloud with a calf problem. His experience and leadership in a relatively young side was needed.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
South Africa as well

And those 4 teams will play each other in the quarter Finals.
Ireland v France or Nz
South Africa v France or Nz
Ireland too good for South Africa.

Looks like Ireland vs All Blacks in the Quarters.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ireland too good for South Africa.

Looks like Ireland vs All Blacks in the Quarters.
Was a real good game, I was going for Ireland.

AB,s vs Ireland
vs Springboks
Wales vs Pumas
England vs Fiji

Fiji could make the semi finals they beat England just before world cup.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was a real good game, I was going for Ireland.

AB,s vs Ireland
vs Springboks
Wales vs Pumas
England vs Fiji

Fiji could make the semi finals they beat England just before world cup.
Aussies can beat Wales.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the scheduling for this is weird, handful of teams have played 3 games, where Scotland has only played 1 (they're not making it through, but still)

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the scheduling for this is weird, handful of teams have played 3 games, where Scotland has only played 1 (they're not making it through, but still)
Yeah I noticed that as well. Scotland and Tonga (group B) have played just one, while Ireland n south africa have played 3 group B as well.

Maybe they will get rested before the Quarter Finals

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will put on em the line.. Wales to knock over the Wobblies..