Go the All Blacks

Britishdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
ABs two average games in a row is so rare. France look tough to beat but never count out Nz. This World Cup is going to be amazing
There's only 4 really good teams this time round. France, NZ, South Africa and Ireland.

Rest of the big nations are terrible.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's only 4 really good teams this time round. France, NZ, South Africa and Ireland.

Rest of the big nations are terrible.
True but they’re all on the same side of the draw, Aussies, England and Argentina all have a soft lead in and although it’s unlikely you never know what could happen on the day with red cards and such

Britishdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
True but they’re all on the same side of the draw, Aussies, England and Argentina all have a soft lead in and although it’s unlikely you never know what could happen on the day with red cards and such
True

England, Australia and Wales are awful.

Argentina might have a crack though.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw France were specials. I hope all the punters cleaned up.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ABs two average games in a row is so rare. France look tough to beat but never count out Nz. This World Cup is going to be amazing
Boring game France controlled it well. Nz to many penalties way to many errors.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boring game France controlled it well. Nz to many penalties way to many errors.
England and Argentina was even worse. First try was in the last minute and England kicked 9 field goals/penalties for all of their points

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
England and Argentina was even worse. First try was in the last minute and England kicked 9 field goals/penalties for all of their points
Just finished watching England got over from kicking field goals bit soft was a boring game.

Quarter Finals will be Nz v Ireland and France v south Africa should be good games.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished watching England got over from kicking field goals bit soft was a boring game.

Quarter Finals will be Nz v Ireland and France v south Africa should be good games.
It’s a lucky dip on that side, South Africa are a big chance I think. I’m worried about us even getting past Fiji and wales haha

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a lucky dip on that side, South Africa are a big chance I think. I’m worried about us even getting past Fiji and wales haha
Georgia played all right was surprised don't see Fiji winning havnt seen the play yet.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fiji and wales went down to the wire, semi radradra dropped the ball with the line open to give Fiji a kick to win it out near the side line

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny..as I was about to post this, the new Wallaby advertisement for the World Cup came on tv, cringe worthy. Here is an advertisement for Rugby on channel 10 in 1993. This is how you do it..got me into Rugby unfortunately (lol).. Anyway here it is..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wow wallabies lost to Fiji

no chance getting out of the group stage now lol can't see them winning against Wales