Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great movie

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
It would be a more efficient rescue if they unshackled those gents and got them to paddle !

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The bloke on the left has an amazing body for someone who lived as a slave with little nutrition.

Being black he would have a 10 inch schlong at least too.

I want in on his secrets.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I can't tell the difference between the one on the left and the one on the right

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bloke on the left has an amazing body for someone who lived as a slave with little nutrition.

Being black he would have a 10 inch schlong at least too.

I want in on his secrets.
Jesus Ronz, you're just asking to be called gay.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Jesus Ronz, you're just asking to be called gay.
Appreciating an awesome physique is by no means gay.

Bodybuilding is a very masculine topic and I very much appreciate it without thinking you have to resemble a turtle to have a fine body.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bodybuilding is a very masculine topic and I very much appreciate it without thinking you have to resemble a turtle to have a fine body.

True..

But appreciating someone's Ayr is a totally different matter :p

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Noticing an appealing (to you/gay people) body part on the same sex when not discussing/observing body building or a body builder is super gay.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
True..

But appreciating someone's Ayr is a totally different matter :p
I was simply stating that he has the package to match his body. No point being a huge steroid junkie when you don't have the penis to match.

Noticing an appealing (to you/gay people) body part on the same sex when not discussing/observing body building or a body builder is super gay.
Talk about a cockophobe. You have a penis. I have a penis. The Greatest has a penis. Your penis comes within 15cm contact with another mans penis when you have a conversatiopn face to face. And now you carry on as if I cannot mention a penis?

Such a strange world we live in indeed.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh by the way, this is somehow going to come back to me as if I'm the one who turns topics into penis topics.

I always cop the blame, when really it's Gladiator who always goes deep and trivial into homosexual conversations with me. Surprise surprise Matty boy ;)

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk about a cockophobe. You have a penis. I have a penis. The Greatest has a penis. Your penis comes within 15cm contact with another mans penis when you have a conversatiopn face to face. And now you carry on as if I cannot mention a penis?

Infraction for Blaqdog
Reason: Over use of the word penis.

Oh by the way, this is somehow going to come back to me as if I'm the one who turns topics into penis topics.

I always cop the blame, when really it's Gladiator who always goes deep and trivial into homosexual conversations with me. Surprise surprise Matty boy ;)
I think Glad has the hots for ya brah

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gladiator is a known homophobe, Rami. Dont worry about him.

We are comfortable with our sexuality. I know im not gay, which makes it ok for me to suck other mens ****s.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Glad has the hots for ya brah
I deal with records containing the word "penis" at work everyday. So excuse the French if it's a little technical.

And I'm afraid he might very well have the hots for me. Thank you and all Matthew, but no thanks mate.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

We are comfortable with our sexuality. I know im not gay, which makes it ok for me to suck other mens ****s.
Strangely enough I'm kinda homophobic around gay people, but I always fear not when I'm around supposedly-straight people.

Although I do fear Matt might bat for the other team, so he's got me concerned now.

Now I'm sorry to have gone off topic. But this thread is about African slaves. Do excuse me Brendan, and I will carry about as if nothing was ever mentioned.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You didn't originally mention penis. HTH. I also have a ridiculously good gaydar and can pick one out quicker than something which is extremely quick.

Tbh I'm not a homophobe. I have many gay friends who I treat only slight less kindly than heterosexuals.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
This is not a *** thread.

Talk about black slaves or GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.