Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the book says "If a man lays with another man, they both should be stoned"

We ve just be interpreting it wrong all these years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nobody gets married anymore these days anyway lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just found out that approval of gay marriage is a big deal in US cos same sex couples living in US didnt have equal rights as defacto couples , but in Australia same sex couples have the same rights as a defacto.

So Australia was already steps ahead of US when it came to rights for same sex couples.

Last edited by a moderator:

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My opinion, who the fk cares. I'm not sitting on any fence because I'm down the street trying to avoid all this rainbow talk

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My opinion, who the fk cares. I'm not sitting on any fence because I'm down the street trying to avoid all this rainbow talk
Says the man with a rainbow avatar

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care what the message is. If there is a pic of 2 guys kissing then I'm not reading it.
Even in a 27 page thread specifically relating to gay people, you still managed to be the biggest faggot in here. Congrats.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
just found out that approval of gay marriage is a big deal in US cos same sex couples living in US didnt have equal rights as defacto couples , but in Australia same sex couples have the same rights as a defacto.

So Australia was already steps ahead of US when it came to rights for same sex couples.
did you hear that on 2UE?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's completely different for Australia anyway as the ruling was based on the US Constitution. The 14th Amendment gives equal protection under the law, so they considered that homosexual couples weren't getting equality.

In Australia we don't have the same constitution, and as ID said, gay couples are considered defacto and have the same defacto rights. They don't have the same rights as marriage though but it's not far off.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Even in a 27 page thread specifically relating to gay people, you still managed to be the biggest faggot in here. Congrats.
Shut your mouth you piece of shit. So you're angry because people don't want to enjoy 2 guys kissing? Talk about the world flipping on it's head. Not once did I mention that they can't kiss. All I said is I don't like looking at it.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shut your mouth you piece of shit. So you're angry because people don't want to enjoy 2 guys kissing? Talk about the world flipping on it's head. Not once did I mention that they can't kiss. All I said is I don't like looking at it.
You actually asked for people to stop posting pictures of guys kissing. This thread is related to men kissing, the title makes that quite clear. And this is a forum, with many different contributors. Basically what you are saying is people should only post what you like to see posted. It's exactly the same as me going into the Liverpool thread and asking you not to post pictures of a Liverpool player that I don't like, then expecting that you should actually respect that request.

It's ok if you don't want to see it, but maybe it's best if you don't go into a thread about homosexual relationships and then complain about seeing it, because there are plenty of others who don't really care about seeing it. Ironically, you defended your right to not like something, yet tell others to stop doing something you don't like personally.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You actually asked for people to stop posting pictures of guys kissing. This thread is related to men kissing, the title makes that quite clear. And this is a forum, with many different contributors. Basically what you are saying is people should only post what you like to see posted. It's exactly the same as me going into the Liverpool thread and asking you not to post pictures of a Liverpool player that I don't like, then expecting that you should actually respect that request.

It's ok if you don't want to see it, but maybe it's best if you don't go into a thread about homosexual relationships and then complain about seeing it, because there are plenty of others who don't really care about seeing it. Ironically, you defended your right to not like something, yet tell others to stop doing something you don't like personally.
Ironic this is posted by Book, cos Robbie's been schooled...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The book says " People can posts pics of two guys kissing , as long as it is on the Gay Marriage thread"

by the way completely killed my joke which I tried to make by posting the pic.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The topic is about gay marriage and we were having a civilized conversation on whether it should be allowed in OZ or not. It wasn't about showing pics of guys kissing. We all know what gays do with each other. By asking this question you know there will be plenty of posters who don't accept it. This thread isn't about showing and promoting gays kissing. This topic isn't just for the pro gay marriage supporters.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The topic is about gay marriage and we were having a civilized conversation on whether it should be allowed in OZ or not. It wasn't about showing pics of guys kissing. We all know what gays do with each other. By asking this question you know there will be plenty of posters who don't accept it. This thread isn't about showing and promoting gays kissing. This topic isn't just for the pro gay marriage supporters.

bro, it was a joke (a failed attempt now) about gay guys from india/ pakistan (two enemies) getting into the act together.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's true. We were all having a civil conversation.

And you made a comment about not wanting to see pictures of guys kissing, and that's okay.

But, then you took it further and said it made you want to vomit all over your computer. And that wasn't okay.

A few other people temporarily dragged the thread into the gutter too, which offended me.

Book's reaction might have been a tad extreme, but he was right in chipping you for what you said (I soooooooooooo cannot believe I agreed with Book, and am actually admitting it).

And yes, IndianDog, the message in your pic was very moving (not in an upchucking way).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
bro, it was a joke (a failed attempt now) about gay guys from india/ pakistan (two enemies) getting into the act together.
Mate those with half a brain understood it tbh. I thought it was brilliant.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I didn't read the joke and was more pissed off about Book calling me a faggot. No one here was calling anyone names or swearing until that piece of shit started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.