Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
"I'm guessing that you are attacking religion so I will use that incorrect assumption to say that all Yes voters attack religion"

Nice Strawman there Champ.

Don't try to read my mind. You obviously can't.
I think I can. You’re thinking about pizza. And PlayStation. And watching men run around in tight shorts! :p

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
"I'm guessing that you are attacking religion so I will use that incorrect assumption to say that all Yes voters attack religion"

Nice Strawman there Champ.

Don't try to read my mind. You obviously can't.
Pull your head out of your ass, and the vibrator while you're at it.

I was defending religion and the right to express a NO view on the SSM survey because of it.

You don't need to be a mind reader to see that your post singled out the Christian.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What about being a victim for victims and being offended for people who have a reason to be offended but aren't offended lol. Sorry I had to respond with equality to your post.
What is this? Victims anonymous? ;)

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I believe it's a ANTIFA method. Anyways what happens now. Is the bill 100% gonna be passed? Or?
Tony Abbott is going to ride into parliament on his white unicorn and from the unicorns arse a rainbow is going to flow and pass the legislation.

And then Britt wall will come in and masturbate furiously

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pull your head out of your ass, and the vibrator while you're at it.

I was defending religion and the right to express a NO view on the SSM survey because of it.

You don't need to be a mind reader to see that your post singled out the Christian.
How do I pull my head out of a vibrator?

You obviously have no clue Champ. It's all good. I'm not upset that you have no clue.

Let's take a count. Religious people here, how often do I attack religion?

@TANK 2.0 @Realist90

Actually, I think Realist90 is still banned from here.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I believe it's a ANTIFA method. Anyways what happens now. Is the bill 100% gonna be passed? Or?
99.9%

You never know what may happen. Bernardi has already started causing problems in the Senate which could roll on and cause more issues for the bill.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You obviously have no clue Champ. It's all good. I'm not upset that you have no clue.

@TANK 2.0 @Realist90

I will say you're the best us religious people (Christians) will get from neutral lefty/liberal hahaha. Whilst you're not on board with Christianity you're also not calling for the head of the church. Well that's what I've gathered I could be wrong as you're a lefty you may be using Taqiyya for all I know hahahaha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will say you're the best us religious people (Christians) will get from neutral lefty/liberal hahaha. Whilst you're not on board with Christianity you're also not calling for the head of the church. Well that's what I've gathered I could be wrong as you're a lefty you may be using Taqiyya for all I know hahahaha
Shhhh... You'll give away my plans

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score

@TANK 2.0 @Realist90

You have no clue, you can't read or maybe dyslexic..

Read my post again, maybe s...l...o...w....e..r. this time.

It clearly says pull your head out of your ass and the vibrator from your ass too while you're at it...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To my Christian believers, remember what Jesus said.
'I am not of this world'
Us Christians were never meant to fit into the world or be apart of it coz that would mean we've become like the pagans/non believers. This sort of stuff was always going to happen. Like Jesus said, we need to be different to the pagans, so instead of us acting on emotions and human nature let's be like Jesus and act like he would. Yes I'm against Ssm I think everyone including asio is well aware of this, but let's not act out of emotion like the left because we will just become like them. Remember when Saint Peter acted out of emotions telling Jesus he would stop anyone from killing him and Jesus said he gone satan! Because peter was acting out of emotion and his human side rather than thinking about gods plan, and then peter cutting the ear off the Jew arresting Jesus, he told peter who lives by the sword dies by the sword. its fkn hard, and I'll probably have a few more spazemotional attacks on here lol but we need to try.
The left/ANTIFA is already destroying their motives by acting out of emotion and trying to justify violence, we don't wanna fall into that category.

Note: don't be offended whoever doesn't like this, it's a religious perspective to what some Christians believe this to be the legalisation of sin, I don't expect non believers to understand but that's fine you don't need to.

I'm in a weird mood ATM and also at gym. I don't know what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.