Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i have an unusual question, were there any gay aboriginals before captain cook landed?

i dont know why but that question came to me in the shower this morning

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
btw i have an unusual question, were there any gay aboriginals before captain cook landed?

Nope captain cook invented transgender aborigines, have you not heard the aboriginal lady on the train ?
Suck me off at the next station you dog this is my land.
So before captain cook there was no trains he is responsible for trans aborigines on trains

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't think I would see the day sixty percent of Australia was pro gay friendly.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hard to tell. It's in the heart of Panthers territory. The last public census records show it to be a mainly Australian middle-age town, but that census also shows a population of 7,330 (2011). A total of 78,332 people in Blaxland voted so obviously the population has boomed since 2011. The majority of the fast west population boom was Middle Eastern and Asian so it wouldn't surprise me if it was Bulldogs supporters that moved further west.
Blaxland is literally the bulldogs area lol.

Blaxland includes Banktown, Auburn, Canterbury and Fairfield while Penrith is not involved.

That being said, most of west sydney voted no and coming from Bankstown, it is very very multicultural. I am not sure where you got that it is middle-age Australian, it is more the opposite.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Was it while you were playing with your didgeridoo?

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Funny thing regarding this and one for the Conservatives. The areas that voted No were predominantly Middle Eastern and Asian areas, which suggests that if we followed the Conservative anti-immigration stance then the Yes vote would have been a lot higher.
Many of those residents from Middle Eastern or Asian background in those areas are also Conservative Christians who are more welcomed into this country as they actually assimilate, and they definitely wouldn't be victims of anti immigration stance as much as people from an Islamic background. So that's a flawed argument as it suggests that only banned immigrants would have bolstered the No vote and result.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
In a generalisation the ones that did vote was about sixty percent, so lets just say no one really gave a shit who married who because the ones that didn't vote definitely didn't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.