Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I.dont want to lose my public holidays I will always defend Christmas tradition

Disclaimer : unless I don't lose the number of public holidays I get in a year
Why not invent a big bang day? Or the day the last ape evolved to a human day?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol you guys cry like girls when I say *** or poor but taking Christ out of Christmas is ok.

Great equality you ***** have...
Seriously who takes Christ out of Christmas?

The ABC is called a left wing atheist Marxist communist organisation and I just said they show Christmas prayers FROM INSIDE A CHURCH ON CHRISTMAS DAY

And frankly Christians have done that themselves by replacing Jesus with Santa claus

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seriously who takes Christ out of Christmas?

The ABC is called a left wing atheist Marxist communist organisation and I just said they show Christmas prayers FROM INSIDE A CHURCH ON CHRISTMAS DAY

And frankly Christians have done that themselves by replacing Jesus with Santa claus
Ummm how about "X-mas" and "happy holidays"

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummm how about "X-mas" and "happy holidays"
Ummm how about the onus is on you to have that relationship with God and for you to remember God?

Why do you need to tell the world? Isn't it supposed to be a personal relationship between yourself and God?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually that's being debated by historians
Lol ffs man, you know what your issue is. You don't give and take. You only want people to accept your facts without ever taking time to question yourself and thinking you may be wrong.
There's manyyyyyyyy historians funnily enough atheists who undeniably agree of the fact Jesus was born and was crucified, obviously the resurrection that's where they're like ok cool story Bro.
But I'm amused by your stubbornness even when facts are right there lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ummm how about the onus is on you to have that relationship with God and for you to remember God?

Why do you need to tell the world? Isn't it supposed to be a personal relationship between yourself and God?
Why do you need to tell the world gay marriage must happen? Why must Mardi Gras and all this tranny shit being told to the world? Why not keep that relationship between themselves?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Did you actually ask who takes Christ out of Christmas? See your major issue is, our let your bias and agenda cloud facts. If you stopped that you'd actually have good arguments. But do log as you allow your bias control you, you'll always just be an ANTIFA memeber lol

I agree some Christians have preferred santa over Jesus.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

FMD are you playing dumb bro? It's all about respect.

Of course it's a personal relationship. I'm just at the point I don't give a fuck anymore and start defending my FAITH. That's why I have respect for Realist, Zee and Boxer. They defend their faiths, they never attack first.

I'm sick of fucking snowflake motherfuckers have a cry about meaningless bullshit. But when believers defend their faiths, we are bigots and other lame names you ***** call us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you actually ask who takes Christ out of Christmas? See your major issue is, our let your bias and agenda cloud facts. If you stopped that you'd actually have good arguments. But do log as you allow your bias control you, you'll always just be an ANTIFA memeber lol

I agree some Christians have preferred santa over Jesus.
Fuck santa, he isn't a Christian idea. Santa was created by Coke.

That's the fucking problem, people don't know what they talk about and just regurgitate the bullshit the MSM spews up

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Of course it's a personal relationship. I'm just at the point I don't give a fuck anymore and start defending my FAITH. That's why I have respect for Realist, Zee and Boxer. They defend their faiths, they never attack first.
Fuck it bro! Everyone speaks their mind especially the left, they try and make you feel like a bigot for not accepting whatever they accept. Ironic thing is, they bash on Christianity so much but it's mainly progressive Christians who back these leftist ideologies (which I hate) and Christianity in the first place which allowed such freedoms. As the west was built on different forms of Christianity.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That's the fucking problem, people don't know what they talk about and just regurgitate the bullshit the MSM spews up
I know bro. Pathetic

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol ffs man, you know what your issue is. You don't give and take. You only want people to accept your facts without ever taking time to question yourself and thinking you may be wrong.
There's manyyyyyyyy historians funnily enough atheists who undeniably agree of the fact Jesus was born and was crucified, obviously the resurrection that's where they're like ok cool story Bro.
But I'm amused by your stubbornness even when facts are right there lol.
You made an assertion ie that any historian agrees Jesus existed. I didn't place any conjecture or stance on whether or not Jesus existed I merely said that some historians are debating that

Why do you need to tell the world gay marriage must happen? Why must Mardi Gras and all this tranny shit being told to the world? Why not keep that relationship between themselves?
They want to. Guess who doesn't let them?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Have you seen the new coke sign in the Cross.. Look it up. Ha ha ha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You made an assertion ie that any historian agrees Jesus existed. I didn't place any conjecture or stance on whether or not Jesus existed I merely said that some historians are debating that

They want to. Guess who doesn't let them?
Just Christians? Or a couple other religious groups?
And if you got an issue with Christianity spouting Christmas why don't you got an issue with political ideologies being spouted out?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I'm sick of fucking snowflake motherfuckers have a cry about meaningless bullshit. But when believers defend their faiths, we are bigots and other lame names you ***** call us.
Respect? You're given respect. We have something called FREEDOM OF RELIGION in this country, You're free to believe in what you want, that's the ULTIMATE sign of respect

The government doesn't intefere

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck it bro! Everyone speaks their mind especially the left, they try and make you feel like a bigot for not accepting whatever they accept. Ironic thing is, they bash on Christianity so much but it's mainly progressive Christians who back these leftist ideologies (which I hate) and Christianity in the first place which allowed such freedoms. As the west was built on different forms of Christianity.
Yeah enough is enough. I tried to hold back and keep quiet but fuck that. I love my God and my faith, so I will defend it against dumb ***** who think they are superior.

If people don't like me they can blow me.

Status
Not open for further replies.