Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do you care bro? You want in?

Of course! We wouldn't be pc brigadiers if we weren't actively eroding the moral fabric of society. Safe space consensual socially acceptable and completely normal and not mental health issues butt sex is just one of many ways to actively demonstrate dedication to the cause.

Normally I roukdnt think this would need a disclaimer but I know I'm dealing with a Realist here and you have trouble grasping even the most simple, literal principles, so I'll spell it out...

My reply was sarcastic and I think your childish reply speaks volumes about your inability to effectively address the issues raised in the point I was making.
Take it easy with the sarcasm, Don't think he can handle that amount of brain power to process it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do you care bro? You want in?

Of course! We wouldn't be pc brigadiers if we weren't actively eroding the moral fabric of society. Safe space consensual socially acceptable and completely normal and not mental health issues butt sex is just one of many ways to actively demonstrate dedication to the cause.

Normally I roukdnt think this would need a disclaimer but I know I'm dealing with a Realist here and you have trouble grasping even the most simple, literal principles, so I'll spell it out...

My reply was sarcastic and I think your childish reply speaks volumes about your inability to effectively address the issues raised in the point I was making.
I found my post quite the humours one.
The point you made in the post I commented on was 'cheers mate' I saw no issue to address lol. I just saw socially acceptable non binary carrot butt sex. Don't be offended.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Take it easy with the sarcasm, Don't think he can handle that amount of brain power to process it
Lol there's no need for brain 'power' to combat your literal bs. Now what I just said is why I am called realist.
You are too self indulged to realise any facts rather only see yourself as this smart non boniaried being lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I found my post quite the humours one.
Don't be offended.
Mate if I was offended by bullshit, I'd avoid your comments like the plague. No offence taken here.....your comments are noted....with the due sense of bemusement they deserve.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol there's no need for brain 'power' to combat your literal bs. Now what I just said is why I am called realist.
You are too self indulged to realise any facts rather only see yourself as this smart non boniaried being lol.
You are called Realist because you gave yourself that name when you signed up for an internet forum. I could call myself Sam the Sock on here if I wanted to. Wouldn't actually make me a sock.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I never take it easy with the sarcasm really.....sometimes you just have to respond to nonsense in kind man.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never take it easy with the sarcasm really.....sometimes you just have to respond to nonsense in kind man.
And sometimes you get so sick of dribble and dishonest dribble that you just ignore their "realism".

Fuck him bro, he's diseased in the head. Couldn't really give a shit what he says

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And sometimes you get so sick of dribble and dishonest dribble that you just ignore their "realism".

Fuck him bro, he's diseased in the head. Couldn't really give a shit what he says
Then why talk about what I say? Lolll you really are one special kind of gendered specie

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate if I was offended by bullshit, I'd avoid your comments like the plague. No offence taken here.....your comments are noted....with the due sense of bemusement they deserve.
That's not true, when someone is offended they usually reply with a self entitled type comment to try make themselves feel superior or smart in some type of way. Why did you like ruin my post and made it 2 lines?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are called Realist because you gave yourself that name when you signed up for an internet forum. I could call myself Sam the Sock on here if I wanted to. Wouldn't actually make me a sock.
Lol you're just too smart for me I think

nøjø

New Pup
Reaction score
If it means me and Nick Cotric can be together with a piece of paper, then so be it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it means me and Nick Cotric can be together with a piece of paper, then so be it
Well if gays can marry then a paper should not be discriminated against and should be able to marry a human who identifies as an a4 'white' sheet of paper

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if gays can marry then a paper should not be discriminated against and should be able to marry a human who identifies as an a4 'white' sheet of paper
As long as the paper can consent

Status
Not open for further replies.