Game Day Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Well our beloved team will be running out tonight representing the club, the fans and nearly pretty much of Western Sydney. Do it for us and for Western Sydney boys!

I'm so excited as I believe we are a good chance to win this game then go on to beat Penrith who's luck is about to run out lol (touch wood).

Phireup lads its going to be a good night that will have tears of joys rather then tears of sorrow, also the NRL are going to see their biggest finals crowd yet this year I bet aswell so those pricks in the media complaining about crowd numbers should take note of how our club does it.

Best of luck to everyone tonight and have a safe night!
I think minus the northern beaches the whole eastern seaboard of Australia will be behind the boys tonight , the hate for Manly goes far and beyond Sydney .

Am very pumped up for the game but wary of the opposition . They will give themselves a massive chance tonight

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damnit. I will be at work tonight on the sydney ferries. Watching and listening to the game in any way possible. Would love to be out there tonight.

To the kennelers going down tonight.. I want to hear you loud and proud in the croud. Lol. Cant wait too see the kennel and the supporters flags. "Tolman- He will make you pay".
Bwhahahaha

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive started drinking!!! Happy times!! Woohooo!!!

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me What gate and bay The kennel is in tonight?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Having first beer near central station oh like mothers milk..love the walk up the hill to ground great pub crawl seeing some blue and white no womanly yet

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which Pubs are all the Dogs going to be in? I wanna make sure i get some pre drinks in before Allianz rapes my bank account.

Aurora and Central & Evening Star in Surry Hills seem to be the closest to Central.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Having first beer near central station oh like mothers milk..love the walk up the hill to ground great pub crawl seeing some blue and white no womanly yet
Made that walk many times mate , we used to have a pre drink at the Captain Cook Hotel

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fark I wish I could make it to the game.

If I leave my house now I could get to Sydney at about... 10pm tonight... If I speed the whole way with no stops.

F**k it. I know all you supporters at the game will do us all proud!!! And show the 12 Manly fans at the game what real supporters look like!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
So fûck en pumped Cmon boys hurts these cats

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
First back to back losses for Manly can be handed to them by us along with eliminating them from the comp..cruel but poetic

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Half way up hill to ground so nervous now all blue and white boys let's give it to em

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yallah boys and girls our time is soon approaching, this build up is huge imagine how much bigger it will get if we keep winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.