Funny T-Shirts you’ve seen

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
On average, around 300 million.

Interesting related fact. While humans release around 300 million in one go, there's some flies that release only one sperm. And that sperm is over 5cm long. Much longer than the fly.

Also, you know those annoying flies that land in your drink and die? Most of the time when they die they release their sperm. If you pick the fly out of your drink and keep drinking it, you're most likely swollowing fly baby batter.
Once I sprayed a fly. It crashed to the ground. Knowing it was dying, it immediately started shooting out maggots. Freaking disgusting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Once I sprayed a fly. It crashed to the ground. Knowing it was dying, it immediately started shooting out maggots. Freaking disgusting.
Yep. That's the female version.

When a female dies while pregnant, she'll dump her kids. When a male dies while horny, he'll dump his load.

Btw, since we were talking about sperm and you said, "I sprayed a fly", I laughed 'cause fly spray wasn't my first thought.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. That's the female version.

When a female dies while pregnant, she'll dump her kids. When a male dies while horny, he'll dump his load.

Btw, since we were talking about sperm and you said, "I sprayed a fly", I laughed 'cause fly spray wasn't my first thought.
Takes a bit of talent to spray a fly that way.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My mate screen printed a shirt with a silhouette of Paris Hilton, and the words "Cum dumpster" written on it. Wore ot with pride. Lol