Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cmon mate…. Be a sport & spit it out?

Is this more BS or what?
I could be BS but I go to the gym at Canterbury leagues and see Gus sometimes having his coffee at the cafe there I usually say hello to him, this time he was sitting with some of his people and I heard there will be big news come November 1.
Not sure if it’s a signing but what else can happen on November 1.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said earlier I think this is quite common.

I imagine they just talk about their rosters and see if there is something that could benefit both teams. May not necessarily be a swap. Gus met with Peter Parr a few months back and then when we needed to move a player to fit Liam Knight into the 30 Nu Brown went to Newcastle.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
It’s Seyfarth for RFM/Sutton

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Tigers biggest weakness is in the halves and centres. So apart from the obvious RFM or Sutton/twal swap I could see a Perham or BBO or KR swap on the cards.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Please not Staines. I’d rather Perham lol
Depends. If Crichton ends up being centre down the track, Staines outside him isn't terrible at all. It just all depends on who the FB and other winger is and if they could pick up the slack in hard carries

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Depends. If Crichton ends up being centre down the track, Staines outside him isn't terrible at all. It just all depends on who the FB and other winger is and if they could pick up the slack in hard carries
Seriously ?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could be BS but I go to the gym at Canterbury leagues and see Gus sometimes having his coffee at the cafe there I usually say hello to him, this time he was sitting with some of his people and I heard there will be big news come November 1.
Not sure if it’s a signing but what else can happen on November 1.
Ok…. Come Nov 1, if nothing is mentioned or announced…. There’ll be a public stoning of King Gus

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People saying it’s a player swap with Staines or Seyfarth.. they’re both off contract. Tigers don’t have to swap shit if they don’t want lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mate, literally every winger we already have are better that Staines
That's all relative to what the contract is worth and what balances a team. I'm not saying I want Staines, but he's not as terrible as people make out. He could be really beneficial for us in NSW cup as depth.