frizell to only get 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What a joke frizzell to only get 2 weeks for that hit on brown....imagine it was on Inglis they'd rub him out for the season, after what we copped last week is this 2 weeks for such a bad high shot on one of our players just another way for the NRL to sit back and laugh at us and rub our noses in the fact that they butt raped us in full public view

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What a F#@KING JOKE

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, I am really surprised they weren't rewarded with like an extra bench player for the next 3 rounds or something like that

abedee

Waterboy
Reaction score
the nrl in a nut shell

someone swears at the ref...... 5 weeks

someone knocks the F*** out of someone 2 weeks

amazing really how much the nrl hates us!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should have been a 4 weeks+. It was a stiff swinging arm that smashed him flush in the head.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not the least bit surprised. Anyone heard an update on Tim yet?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure he got a grade 5 careless tackle, carries 275 points.

If it was reckless, it would be 500 points.

Browne was falling (mainly due to De Bellend's hit).

I think it is a fair suspension. The unfair part is we lost a player and they didn't.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 weeks seems about right

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't any malice in it. It was a swinging arm but Browne was falling a little. I think 2 weeks is fair enough. It should definitely be a sin-bin at the time though.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kas gets 2 weeks for accidentally falling on someone. Klemmer gets 3 werks for having a go at the ref and graham gets 4 weeks for clipping reynolds leg. Player gets knockedout cold by a swinging arm that got him in the middle of the face (he didnt fall that far I think he would of got collexted high ether way) frizzel gets POSSIBLY 2 weeks. What a ****inv joke. Imagine if it was adrian morely or even JWH.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
don't hurt the refs feelings just knock someone out

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just read it in on news.com.au wtf? It was a stiff arm across the chops ffs. In what universe is tgat only 2 weeks?

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fair enough imo

to be completely honest, i wouldn't be shocked if he fought the grading and won

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't buy the "wasn't any malice in it" line. I don't think any player goes out there to purposely hurt people, but that's no excuse.

That's like driving like an idiot and running over someone but getting a slap on the wrist because "you didn't mean it"

The fact that It's the same amount of time as Kasiano and less than Klemmer is a f$&king disgrace.

Protect the refs from being sworn at but not the players from getting knocked out.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He deserves about that and didn't deserve to be sent off as badly as he connected. Maybe three weeks would have been more appropriate. I agree though that if Graham had made that tackle, he would have been sent off and copped 6 weeks.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the nrl grading system does not match the incident, accident or not contact was made on the face neck area resulting in a player being knocked out , that should have a set minimum penalty

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kas gets 2 weeks for accidentally falling on someone. Klemmer gets 3 werks for having a go at the ref and graham gets 4 weeks for clipping reynolds leg. Player gets knockedout cold by a swinging arm that got him in the middle of the face (he didnt fall that far I think he would of got collexted high ether way) frizzel gets POSSIBLY 2 weeks. What a ****inv joke. Imagine if it was adrian morely or even JWH.
The Kas one was rubbish but he had a lot of carry over points. Klemmer and Graham got 3 weeks each for the ref abuse which was the NRL cracking down on Ref abuse (especially when Bulldogs are involved). Graham got only 1 week for hitting Reynolds leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.