Free Kennel Guest Ticket/s to Saturdays game ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just a headsup for others.

Hadn't read anything about this, but...

I'm heading to the game on Saturday and got a ticket for my fiancee as well (because she's not working). I can get extra tickets with my Kennel Membership.

Anyway got a call today from Paul from Bulldogs Membership department telling me that there is a free ticket deal on at the moment, and my extra ticket for Saturday night would be at no cost.

So if anyone is looking to bring a friend to the game and has a Kennel Pass, give the membership department a call on 02 8762 6800 and option "BULLDOGS MEMBERSHIP".

Tickets are then picked up at Gate H before the Sat game.

Here's hoping for a decent crowd out there.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Right you are suiker :grinning:

This weekend the Bulldogs aim for 9 wins in a row, as they prepare to take on the Cowboys at ANZ Stadium, and they need your help to give them that extra edge to get them over the line.

As a Member of the Kennel, you know first hand how electrifying the atmosphere in Bay 133 can be on game day and we know the players appreciate your passion, which is why we want to make this Saturday even better.

As a thank you for your continued support over the season, the Membership Team would like to offer you two (2) complimentary guest passes into the Kennel for this weekend's match.

To redeem this offer, you simply need to reply to this email with the following details of your guest(s)

Name
Address
Contact Number
Email Address

We will have your guest passes waiting for collection at the Ticket Window located at Gate H.

To be eligible to redeem this offer, you must let us know the full details of your guest(s) before 5pm, Thursday July 26

P

PARRA JESUS

Mr Inviso, i got your personal invite to join you n your loverly lady at the game, and i would like to accept you offer, thanks, i'll see you at your place a few hours before the game, cheers

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mr Inviso, i got your personal invite to join you n your loverly lady at the game, and i would like to accept you offer, thanks, i'll see you at your place a few hours before the game, cheers
Unluckily for you, I don't have a ticket with your name on it. BUT that said, I understand why you'd want to watch a Bulldogs rather than a Parra game at the moment!!

P

Paint.

Great work by the club to try to pump up the atmosphere of what's usually a quieter game.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
If you have a Kennel membership and did not receive an email from the club, email the Membership team members@bulldogs.com.au or call them on 02 9789 8000 to confirm that they have the correct contact details.

Status
Not open for further replies.