Frawley?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley reminds me of Jeff Robson, solid enough but will never win a grand final.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
6. Foran
7. Cleeland

Please

Frawley is bang average and not a long term solution. His short kicking game was astute and captured the eye last year, but that was about all he offered. Though this was more so because we were all accustomed to Mbye drilling grubbers dead in goal repeatedly, or going through the hands to a flat footed centre on 5th.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our ISP side played better without Frawley in the side...so it's not like he waa playing well before he was promoted to first grade.
There was also a change of coach in there some where that may have been a factor too

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Frawley would be lucky to get a back up spot on any other NRL roster.

Apparently Cleland is more talented however is a bit suspect in D?

The main thing about Frawly is it pushes Foran to his less favored and our less dangerous right edge. I would prefer see Foran link with the Moz bros on the left edge

I hope Cleland get a chance and does well as he is a right side player.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There was also a change of coach in there some where that may have been a factor too
No? Georgallis was the coach to start the year?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't pay that much attention to be honest but didn't Georgialis come in half way through the year?
Na he started 2017 as coach.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So does everyone think Frawley is going to be the starting 5/8?
Certainly looks that way.
It us an obvious weakness in our squad.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So does everyone thing Frawley is going to be the starting 5/8?
Certainly looks that way.
Probably. Cleelend didnt do anything more than Frawley. Brown was soso. Marshall-King looked better than them all, but is probably a bit green and not ready for fulltime FG. We might see him sooner though if none of the others do much.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably. Cleelend didnt do anything more than Frawley. Brown was soso. Marshall-King looked better than them all, but is probably a bit green and not ready for fulltime FG. We might see him sooner though if none of the others do much.
I only watched a few minutes of yesterdays game.
I haven't heard of Marshall-King before.
Will have to look up his background.
On a good note Foran looked fit!!
But we are very weak in the halves, if Foran gets injured we are seriously fucked!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I only watched a few minutes of yesterdays game.
I haven't heard of Marshall-King before.
Will have to look up his background.
On a good note Foran looked fit!!
But we are very weak in the halves, if Foran gets injured we are seriously fucked!!
He is Bunjis brother, played for the tigers last year. Looks like he will nab the utility spot if we run with one..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
6. Foran
7. Cleeland

Please

Frawley is bang average and not a long term solution. His short kicking game was astute and captured the eye last year, but that was about all he offered. Though this was more so because we were all accustomed to Mbye drilling grubbers dead in goal repeatedly, or going through the hands to a flat footed centre on 5th.
From what I saw of last nights game, I tend to think Frawley is our best option unfortunately.

I just hope the young kid we are getting next year from the knights is better, cause I really don't rate any of the halves options for Foran that we currently have, But Id have to run with Frawley for now, no doubt about it.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
From what I saw of last nights game, I tend to think Frawley is our best option unfortunately.

I just hope the young kid we are getting next year from the knights is better, cause I really don't rate any of the halves options for Foran that we currently have, But Id have to run with Frawley for now, no doubt about it.
I agree, Brown was plain stupid and Cleeland I really can't see taking the next step. I guess that is why management is still trying to find a partner for Foran, they know this too I think.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree, Brown was plain stupid and Cleeland I really can't see taking the next step. I guess that is why management is still trying to find a partner for Foran, they know this too I think.
they know this 100%
its hard not to see it really....

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Frawley kicked a ball so hard 5 metres out from the attaching try line it moved passed the dead ball line like a bullet - you can’t be kicking that inconsistently - surely??

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawley kicked a ball so hard 5 metres out from the attaching try line it moved passed the dead ball line like a bullet - you can’t be kicking that inconsistently - surely??
I seen that but didn't know who kicked it, honestly thought Morris got it last tackle n booted it the kick was that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.