• Graham

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds all of a sudden was able to play his usual 5/8 style thanks to Frawley.

What I saw tonight from the Bulldogs is the most traditional we've looked in the 1, 6, 7 and 9 positions.

You'd have to have balls as a coach to change this winning combination.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He looks like a actual #7, first game and he had no problems actually directing other players and looking to get things going.......... I haven't seen that at the Bulldogs in many years.

I'd like to see him get another run and see how that holds up.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really liked Frawley game tonight and I thought he allowed Reynolds to play a blinder. Yeah I am struggling to see where Mybe fits in now tbh. I really like Abbey at fullback he adds a dimension in attackthat we have missed (still needs to improve in defence but that will come with experience). Maybe we need to play Mybe at hooker and interchange him with Liccha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He played well but can we keep in mind those kicks were holding up in the puddles.

Most impressive thing for me was the talk and organising.
Yh thats why i said i want to see him in dry conditions to see how he goes...he certainly stepped it up compared to his recent ISP form.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley was the difference he sparked the team around the park.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs to stay. It's amazing how our players lift when they have a real halfback.

I hate to say "I told you so", but when everyone was ragging on Reynolds and myself and several others said that he would be great if he had a real halfback, well there's your proof. Crossed the line 5 times tonight. Unfortunate that he only got the 1 try but he crossed the line 5 times thanks to a good halfback.

And it wasn't just Reynolds. Graham kicked it into another gear. It was like he had a new lease on life. And Abbey even played well when he had a real halfback to follow around. It took some developing but by the end of the game we looked like an unbeatable side, all thanks to having a real halfback in the game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A friend and I were talking about it tonight and the general consensus is that Hasler is stubborn. Chatted with a trainer who said the same thing. He said that Hasler is so stubborn that he'll never admit when he makes a mistake, and that's why T-Rex was there for so many years. But at the start of the year Dib said that everyone is accountable. Anyone who doesn't perform gets cut. Frawley has proven that he is the halfback we need. If Mbye is halfback next week then I'm not going to suggest that we sack Des. I have another idea.

We invent a time machine. Travel back in time and stop Hasler from ever being born. If Frawley is halfback next week (and possibly Mbye hooker off the bench) then all is good in the world. If not, remove Des from the timeline.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a debut!!! Was incredibly refreshing to watch. F*** YEAH!!

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
What a great debut! It was refreshing having a halfback who can kick and organise. Unfortunately I think he'll be dropped back to reserve grade with Mbye returning, I'd like to see Frawley stay at halfback and find a new position for Mbye moving forward.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just liked the fact he got an opportunity tonight and 100% made the most of it. He was a huge factor in winning the game.
Good on him.

I like this post, but at the end of the day, if he plays next week and does not do well, all you fckers will just carve him up on this forum next week. Don't kid yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.