Franky and Kasiano playing for Samoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How good is it to see Franky Pritchard and Sam Kasiano playing in the same team again. The Samoans wear blue and white colours so i'll definately be cheering them on.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
so pumped to see them together again

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
She Rex is playing for Tonga

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
How good is it to see Franky Pritchard and Sam Kasiano playing in the same team again. The Samoans wear blue and white colours so i'll definately be cheering them on.
Great to see Franky running around wish that he didn't leave :(

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
These two teams have had a short preparation and u would think they'd been together all year the way they are playing .Its great to watch nice lively football

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the hell cant we play like this . We've been together for a few years now

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank has such great hands, picks it up off the ground

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TRex good for a few mistakes already..

FrankyP doing well as usual

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tony Williams has played his best game for the year so far. Why can't he play with that much intensity for the dogs.

RFM is a gun. He is a must on the dogs bench. Its probably our best signing in ages.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was good seeing Frank try and smash Sherex near the line on 5th tackle

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tony Williams has played his best game for the year so far. Why can't he play with that much intensity for the dogs.

RFM is a gun. He is a must on the dogs bench. Its probably our best signing in ages.
I'd put him on the run on side

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM is the type of forward we don't have and probably didn't realise we needed but I tell you what, he's got footwork, size and an offload. It's been that type of game but he hasn't died with the ball once. He could really add another dimension to our game.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM is the type of forward we don't have and probably didn't realise we needed but I tell you what, he's got footwork, size and an offload. It's been that type of game but he hasn't died with the ball once. He could really add another dimension to our game.
Yeah i agree. He might be the x-factor the dogs need this year. I have not seen a forward play like that since SBW. He is much more dangerous than any of our forwards.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the Broncos ofehengaue was a beast tonight too. Should start looking at those fringe players. Brown, pangai.

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
T-Rex was running onto the ball and hitting the line at speed... unheard of in bulldogs colours, almost as if he cared...

such a shame, because he was kept, franky was forced out.. hoping She-Rex is sent packing sooner rather than later...

Status
Not open for further replies.