Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I seemed to read it like they got to do this with everygame but the one on Sat. Could have totally read that wrong though.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok got it
Does mean that is Gus and Rabs get into over-hype mode (SBW's "inner voice" or some other complete toss) there's always an alternative. Very pleased about this.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope you can press the red button and switch over to fox commentators so we don't have to listen to the channel 9 dribblers. Maybe i'm just getting angrier as i age but i'm almost at the point where i just can't handle listening to the channel 9 commentary team.

Malla

Reaction score
So there will be an NRL channel on fox? Perfect!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Does mean that is Gus and Rabs get into over-hype mode (SBW's "inner voice" or some other complete toss) there's always an alternative. Very pleased about this.
Well with the AFL, they just simulcast ch 7's broadcast (ads and all) so i wouldn't hold my breath

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As long as Foxtel sack Brandy. They need new commentators as even Voss has become a bit of a dick.

I reckon they should make a play for Sterlo and Dan Ginane (from Triple M), and allow TripleM simulcast rights to their TV commentary.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh wait you are right ffs, i thought they were only negotiating the next deal that starts in 2018 but they brought it forward?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hell yes and it will be in HD. Love that I no longer have to hear Gus & Rabs ramble on!!! Sterlo is such a better commentator so hopefully we get him

Status
Not open for further replies.