Rumour Fox to Storm request denied

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah.. Even the best teams over the years have had form slumps for one reason or another, but they usually find thier way out of it. The storm have plenty issues of late from injury to looming player departures, and off field dramas that have clearly taken a toll. They have the Tits this weekend and then Penrith, Broncos, Roosters and Parra before the finals. They will beat the Titans and then who knows if Bellamy can get them up for those next 4 games.

The likes of Munster, Hughes, Grant, Smith and Olam are still there and this club lives in the finals every year so I wont be writing them or Bellamy off just yet..
I wouldn't write them off yet either, I am reconsidering my former feeling that Bellyache was in the same space as Skeletor. Nothing more, nothing less.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes sense considering they loaned them grant in the past

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't write them off yet either, I am reconsidering my former feeling that Bellyache was in the same space as Skeletor. Nothing more, nothing less.
Thats fair, and for the record I have consitantly said that I believe Bellamy is one small step down from The goat. Bennett has done it all both club wise and also for Qld and Australia whereas Craigs success has all been at Melbourne. That said, it will be interesting to see how Melbourne go over the next month or so.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would tigers fans feel about him leaving when they need all the help they can get?

Doubt he will make a difference to their problems to be frank.

The game is becoming a joke. This, pride jersey, tigers vs cowboys game, Waddell and Finucane bans...and that's just the past week. The game has/will lose many fans over the years if it stays on this trajectory.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tend to agree to the extent we haven't seen Bellamy as emotional and questioning of the teams performances. He looks rattled in interviews, compared to the coach we've seen for so many years.

It's certainly more pressure, and failing results, than we've seen him cope with before.

And it's probably fair to assess in a different light now that everything isn't going 100% for him. Plenty of coaches have had worse injury lists but no spine or forward pack of that quality to put on the field.

Be interesting to see how it unfolds.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically a F.Y. to all the Storms lower grade wing prospects. They have half of QLD to choose from, but prefer to raid the spooners

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
See kunty mention burton on 360 using him as another player teams could want to use like fuck off kunty none of our good players will ever be loaned to any of these fucking scum teams get over us having burton the whole bunch of them hate it hahaha there going to hate us pumping there teams soon when we get better

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus handled this old school.
Never lend your wife or tools out because they'll come back f@#ked.

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Listen from 30th minute mark regarding Gus's reaction regarding the loan system and how he dealt with the Storm's enquiry. Thank God we have Gus!The previous management would of said YES

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats fair, and for the record I have consitantly said that I believe Bellamy is one small step down from The goat. Bennett has done it all both club wise and also for Qld and Australia whereas Craigs success has all been at Melbourne. That said, it will be interesting to see how Melbourne go over the next month or so.
At Melbourne where he cheated the cap and introduced so many now banned tackles. Craigs a good coach but he’s in the Flanno class Of pushing the boundaries to succeed. He should never be called the goat or in that league.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Wanted him on loan apparently. Stuff them.
Ha ha oh can we just like fully borrow your good players and that because like your shit anyway like no offence or anything but we like really want to win and that. We will give you free tickets and stuff when we get to the grand final.