Rumour Fox off field issues

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They kept mentioning this on nrl360 contributing to him missing out anyone know what they are referring to?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He definitely has not been a good boy since arriving to Sydney, I didn’t want to believe it in the off-season but on nrl 360 they are saying some off field issues and I can guarantee I heard them during the trial period.

anyway let’s hope his pride has taken a hit and he fixes up his defensive issues and starts firing

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't JAC 1cm taller than To'o?

Shitler is a shit liar
To’o & Tupou are much better coming out of yardage; more powerful & robust given that NSW will be missing 2 powerful tackle busting big bodies in Turbo & Mitchell in the backline. Unfortunately Fox has paid the price for these injuries.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To’o & Tupou are much better coming out of yardage; more powerful & robust given that NSW will be missing 2 powerful tackle busting big bodies in Turbo & Mitchell on the backline. Unfortunately Fox has paid the price for these injuries.
They lost energy and heart with JAC.

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He definitely has not been a good boy since arriving to Sydney, I didn’t want to believe it in the off-season but on nrl 360 they are saying some off field issues and I can guarantee I heard them during the trial period.

anyway let’s hope his pride has taken a hit and he fixes up his defensive issues and starts firing
So Foxx is risking throwing away all the off field sponsorships and perks that come with that ha

calling bullshit

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hopefully he fixes his off field issues as well.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor fox, from being a protected species, to being dropped from origin to now having off field issues

These journalists and some of our fans need a good belting
The media would know about the off field behaviour of players.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fox hasn’t seen the world on fire either. He’s been ok. But I’ve also seen him have so many runs from dummy half netting 0m gained. He looks average in a shit team and that hurt his SOO chances. That’s the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully it hurts him and he responds. Team too that’s let him down as well.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To be fair its a no brainer to not pick him. Fox brings energy and his quick. His fitness is down, he's never looked so unfit in his career until he come to us. He's on the shorter side and yardage isn't his strength.
Tupou is tall and good in the air, yardage is hit and miss.
To'o one of the best yardage wingers.

Couldn't pick both of the incumbent wingers. One is playing at the top side in the comp and half his squad is in the team

The other winger is on the bottom of the ladder. Been rushing in, letting in tries. Pretty sure cobbo put a clinic on him when we played Broncos, Coates scored 4 last time we played storm although I think that was okunbors side at the time.

Say what you want but don't be biased against Freddy not picking him