Four year deals offered to both Tedesco and Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Teddys a no brainer - the only logical reason I can see us going for Woods is if Geaham was going leave by end of 18 , or if it was to help bring Tedesco across

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Teddys a no brainer - the only logical reason I can see us going for Woods is if Geaham was going leave by end of 18 , or if it was to help bring Tedesco across
Yep. Woods isn't an upgrade on JG but if is part of the reason we might get Teddy too,
then it has to be done.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep. Woods isn't an upgrade on JG but if is part of the reason we might get Teddy too then it has to be done.
Yeh for me JG and woods are pretty equal. Wouldnt be an upgrade or downgrade, although woods probably has more years left in him. Hes good mates with klemmer so it could reduce our chance of losing klemmer at some point.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Yeh for me JG and woods are pretty equal. Wouldnt be an upgrade or downgrade, although woods probably has more years left in him. Hes good mates with klemmer so it could reduce our chance of losing klemmer at some point.
Pretty much this. The other thing will be woods and klem battling each other on the field, pushing each other for more

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only positive with Woods is that he's relatively young and the interchange could drop again in the next few years and Woods can play big minutes. However he is basically another Tolman and has no mongrel and sounds like he has punched a thousand cones.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Put this in rumours beforeZ fuck I hope we sign teddy

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
so teddy/woods / foran?
i guess we are going to lose grub and let go of lichaa and hoppa

Reactions: DT

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So really by the 24th of April we should know the futures of Brooks, Moses, Woods, Tedesco and Bird. And if Widdops management are smart they will try to sign a deal now, cap or no cap the dragons and especially Widdop are in super hot form and I can't see them keeping it up throughout the season.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The only positive with Woods is that he's relatively young and the interchange could drop again in the next few years and Woods can play big minutes. However he is basically another Tolman and has no mongrel and sounds like he has punched a thousand cones.
A bit offensive to Woods to call him another Tolman.

Woods has foot work at the line and also has an off load in him.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
A bit offensive to Woods to call him another Tolman.

Woods has foot work at the line and also has an off load in him.
Spot on - Woods averaged about 50m more a game than Tolman last year, lot more offloads as well. I can't remember the last time Tolman had an effective offload. Tolman just tackles more

Reactions: DT

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has scored some amazing Kasiano tries where he carried the whole team over the line, unfortunately most games he's basically Tolman. If he can get some consistency then he has a decent chance of being a great prop.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Woods signing has to be to get Teddy across the line. Seriously with the form JG is showing he is looking like getting back to his best. I'm on the "Woods is a bit overrated" section of the fans. I wouldn't be getting rid of our Captain for Woods even if it is to make Klemmer happy. That being said if Klem and Woods take on a competitive note to their friendship and inspire each other to play better than it could be positive. SOO will hit us hard but I spose that's a good sign. See what happens I guess.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Woods signing has to be to get Teddy across the line. Seriously with the form JG is showing he is looking like getting back to his best. I'm on the "Woods is a bit overrated" section of the fans. I wouldn't be getting rid of our Captain for Woods even if it is to make Klemmer happy. That being said if Klem and Woods take on a competitive note to their friendship and inspire each other to play better than it could be positive. SOO will hit us hard but I spose that's a good sign. See what happens I guess.
Yh Graham has been much better recently. He has been running more direct and getting between defenders while looking to offload or push away defenders. Soooo much better seeing him do that compared to running sideways at the line and getting knocked over by the defence lol.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Graham is looking a lot better this season but I think Graham is already in his decline stage of his career and Woods will only get better so it's the better business deal to get Woods. Tbh Woods and Klemmer starting as props with Graham at lock would've also have worked but obviously it can't happen due to cap reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.