Opinion Forward passes galore

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Magoney should br following suit. Theres a few 9's in the comp that pass forward.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
NFL.

Most quarterbacks would of been proud today...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL keep claiming for years and years now that they have had investigations and talks with technology partners and there are several solutions on the market already put to them, but they fail to take the step to implement them. Probably because its a good way to "overlook" decisions and then say "oh we can't review that with video ref".

Effectively you can throw the ball forwards as long as the touchies "accidentelly" dont happen to notice it, nor does the ref.

So pretty much before a game officials can be coached to ignore forward passes or "not see them" from one side, and nothing at all can be done about it.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Is my eyes painted on or am I seeing cook doing his best Tom Brady, impersonation, playing quarterback fmd seriously please tell me I’m not the only one seeing this shit right.?
Agree with you fully. There are at least 4 or 5 dummy halves that constantly throw forward passes that are "not seen" by the officials. Cook and Jadyn and Blake Brailey are among the worst offenders, but Mahoney was also guilty at the Eels. Obviously referees are under instruction to let the games flow and to ignore dummy half forward passes. Linesmen can never see a forward pass in general action anyway.....even though that is one of their key roles........as many have said NRL has gone to the pits and is only reserved for the very favoured teams.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need to start “accidentally” running into referees, or if in close proximity, “hip drop”!!! Let them know we’re around, and to be careful!!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A junior’s (teenagers) ref I was coaching once told me if the players hand is on the front of the ball (like for a spiral pass) it’s impossible for it to be forward. I could only look at him and laugh.

So much of the nrl officiating is a coin toss, and it seems the higher profile the player the more shit they get away with

But it won’t change, teams just have to put up with the refs being incompetent

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A junior’s (teenagers) ref I was coaching once told me if the players hand is on the front of the ball (like for a spiral pass) it’s impossible for it to be forward. I could only look at him and laugh.

So much of the nrl officiating is a coin toss, and it seems the higher profile the player the more shit they get away with

But it won’t change, teams just have to put up with the refs being incompetent
What nationality was he?

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cook is more a quarter back with the amount of forward passes he throws every set of 6

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only gets pulled up if we do it.. Sutton has the power to let south’s get away with it, so he does. Makes me wonder after that infamous Black Friday clash and how things went down that they would even let him reff our games v south’s on Good Friday’s anymore. Again no common sense used. Especially when there shall not be any influence or Bias from anyone. Especially officials !!!! Absolute wankers I tell ya.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Soon it will be a sin bin for forward passes too.